On a clear day, the following mountains and hills (see photos - not so clear due to limited zoom power of my camera) of neighbouring Johor state of Malaysia can be seen from my home at the Serangoon area of Singapore:
- Gunung Pulai (Mount Pulai)
- Gunung Muntahak (Mount Muntahak, where the famous Kota Tinggi Waterfalls are located)
- Bukit Lunchu (Lunchu Hill)
- Bukit Belungkor (Belungkor Hill)
- Bukit Pengerang (Pengerang Hill)
Since June 2009, my home is an apartment in the Serangoon area. The sceneries of the surrounding areas from my home are very nice (see photos).
Essentially, there are many housing areas in Serangoon e.g Little India area, Kitchener Road area, Bendemeer housing estate, Potong Pasir housing estate, Serangoon Central housing estate and Hougang housing estate.