Serangoon Favorites

Mount Pulai as seen from my home
  • Favorites
    Lunchu Hill as seen from Sembawang Park

Best Rated Favorites in Serangoon

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Views of mountains & hills from my home

by victorwkf Updated Mar 28, 2010

Favorite thing: On a clear day, the following mountains and hills (see photos - not so clear due to limited zoom power of my camera) of neighbouring Johor state of Malaysia can be seen from my home at the Serangoon area of Singapore:

- Gunung Pulai (Mount Pulai)
    - Gunung Muntahak (Mount Muntahak, where the famous Kota Tinggi Waterfalls are located)
    - Bukit Lunchu (Lunchu Hill)
    - Bukit Belungkor (Belungkor Hill)
    - Bukit Pengerang (Pengerang Hill)

Belungkor Hill as seen from my home Pengerang Hill as seen from my home Lunchu Hill as seen from Sembawang Park Mount Muntahak as seen from my home Mount Pulai as seen from my home
    • Photography
    • Adventure Travel
    • Mountain Climbing

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

My home at Serangoon area, Singapore

by victorwkf Updated Dec 17, 2009

Favorite thing: Since June 2009, my home is an apartment in the Serangoon area. The sceneries of the surrounding areas from my home are very nice (see photos).

Essentially, there are many housing areas in Serangoon e.g Little India area, Kitchener Road area, Bendemeer housing estate, Potong Pasir housing estate, Serangoon Central housing estate and Hougang housing estate.

View of Serangoon area & surroundings, Singapore
    • Architecture
    • Photography

Instant Answers: Serangoon

Comments

Serangoon Favorites

Reviews and photos of Serangoon favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Serangoon sightseeing.