Know about this? Rate It!
The Chijmes is a building from the 1800’s that has covered walkways and restaurants. It vaguely resembles the Stanford University campus near San Francisco (USA). It’s in Victoria Street and the closest MRT station is City Hall (but not that close). I would recommend walking past this building only if you are near the area, such as visiting the Singapore Art Museum.
- Food and Dining
This wonderful looking church
Thus Chijmes Church sounds like other service church, but actually this church has turn out as somekind bistro. Most of famous people in Singapore and VIP's come to this place to dine and some other activity.
I never knew that Chijmes Church no longer a church.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Singapore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Permatang Pauh Hotels
- Kemasik Hotels
- Tagaytay City
- Prampram Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Salt Lake City Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path