Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

4 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

• Fullerton Hotel
    by imstress
    I'm eating satay (Malaysian rablóhús)
    by interrailerz
    Chocolate buffet
    by Blondiina
  • Blondiina's Profile Photo

Chocolate buffet at The Courtyard, Fullerton hotel: Every chocoholics dream!

by Blondiina Updated Apr 4, 2011

If you've read my pages before or know me, then you propably know that I am a chocoholic. A really hopeless one, I should add, so when I heard of the Chocolate buffet in the Fullerton hotel I made sure I had a reservation long before our trip so nothing could jeopardize this divine experience.

My jaw practically dropped to the floor and I almost started drooling very un-five-star-hotel-like when I saw the buffet in front of me. Like I'd died and gone to heaven! There were little chocolate cakes, chocolate cheesecakes, chocolate puddings, pralines and the tempting chocolate fountain where you could dip fruits and marhsmallows. For drink you could have coffee, tea or hot chocolate and for the hot chocolate you could choose the chocolate yourself. Service of course was good and polite as one would expect in a hotel of this class.

This indulgence does not come cheap, though, at S$ 32/adult , but its worth every penny! The buffet is available from Thursday to Saturday from 8pm to 11 pm.

Favorite Dish: Impossible to choose, but my boyfriend really liked the vanilla/chocolate duo pudding.

Chocolate buffet Chocolate buffet Chocolate buffet
    • Women's Travel

• imstress's Profile Photo

Bacchus Boathouse: Boathouse @ Fullerton

by imstress Written Feb 27, 2006

We had our Part II VT Meet at Bacchus Boathouse on 24 Feb 2006.

Bacchus Boathouse is situated opposite Fullerton Hotel near the bridge.
    We went to level 3 to the open air shelter for some drinks and chit chat till almost midnight.

Kilkenny Draught #13.00
    Mango Juice $8.00
    Soft Drink $5.00
    Coffee $7.00
    Bottle of White Asti wine $70.00
    Bottle of Sparkling Shaw $75.00

Thanks to SquashNut for introducing us to this place.
    It is a very good spot for taking the photos of the Esplanade and Fullerton Hotel.

VT Meet part II on 24 Feb at Bachus Boathouse
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• imstress's Profile Photo

Town Restaurant @ The Fullerton Singapore: Buffet - Gourmet Dinner

by imstress Written Nov 5, 2004

Gourmet Buffet Dinner starts from $28+++.

The buffet allows diners to mix and Match meals. They can pick from various main courses and help themselves to the Gourmet Appetizer Buffet and Gourmet Dessert Buffet, which cost
    $20+++ and $15+++ respectively on their own.

There is also the Seafood Tower at $28+++ per person or $48+++ for two.

You can opt for the Appetizer and Dessert Buffet ($25+++),Seafood Tower and Dessert Buffet ($65+++ for two) and Seafood Tower with Appetizer and Dessert Buffet ($98+++ for two).

Opening hoours : 6.30-10.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays

Favorite Dish: Brittany fillet of rod catch sea bass

Town Restaurant @The Fullerton Singapore

• phil_uk_net's Profile Photo

Various: Sunday brunch at a big hotel

by phil_uk_net Written Oct 6, 2003

I was first introduced to the concept of Sunday brunch in the States (Chicago, to be precise) in 1986.

It is a big thing in Singapore, especially popular with the local expat community but not exclusively so.

Most of the big hotels do it and I have so far been to the Conrad, Hyatt and Fullerton. The format is that you pay a fixed amount (70 - 100 SGD) and then you can have as much of whatever you like. The food selection is unbelievable - cold cuts, sushi, roast dinners, etc etc and mouth-watering desserts. The price also includes champagne.

Just keep going up for more and the wait-staff will continue to clear away your old plates and cutlery. Don't forget to wear your trousers with the elasticated waistband.

The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

• interrailerz's Profile Photo

Restaurant of the Fullerton Hotel: Fullerton

by interrailerz Written Jun 16, 2005

Good, very hype restaurant in one of the most elegant hotels in Singapore. The dishes are quite small, though. They have Chinese, Japanese, Pacific, Indian and Italian food.

I'm eating satay (Malaysian rabl��h��s)

Instant Answers: Singapore