Hooters, Singapore

• jacob & jhun order hooters burger & philly chees
    jacob & jhun order hooters burger &...
    with karen, cj and yuyu
    philly cheese
  • Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo

Hooters: Big boobs and a hamburger

by Henrik_rrb Updated Oct 7, 2009

Now this is not really one of the restaurants I normally go to, but when when a swedish friend of mine in Singapore suggested we would go to the Hooters to have lunch I couldn't really turn it down.

Had a hamburger, which was okay. Two beers that were cold and nice. As it was a bit after lunch time we were almost alone at the restaurant, so the waitress had plenty of time for us. Have to admit it felt a bit strange to sit at the Hooters, thought that was a restaurant more for cheap Hollywood movies. But... oh well.

If you look for really good food there are hundreds of better restaurants in the area. At least if you're into asian food.

The restaurant is located in the Clarke Quay area, next to a lot of other restaurants at the Singapore river. It's quite huge, and have tables both indoor and outside.

Photos? Yeah, right... My girlfriend would kill me twice if I had taken any! ;)

• blackace's Profile Photo

Hooters: Great Place to Hang Out!

by blackace Written Feb 15, 2007

In Clark Quay, we had dinner at Hooters. Although there is a building housing the restaurant, there are tables outside so it's best to eat there, weather permitting. You can then watch people strolling about or oogle at their waitresses (although there are preetier versions in the Philippines). They offer a huge discount for one of their appetizers if you buy a pitcher of Tiger beer so I suggest you grab it!

• Strikinsmile's Profile Photo

Hooters: American Taste in Singapore

by Strikinsmile Written Dec 19, 2006

yours truly, non-hooters girl

Hooters is now in Singapore! This fun american neighbourhood restaurant opens its first international branch in this small island. This branch is also the first in Asia. My close friends at work and I celebrated the holidays here with a simple dinner and a wacky gift exchange. Enjoyed the cozy Alfresco area overlooking the Singapore riverside and satisfied our craving for old-fashioned American grub. It's a fun place to hang out with friends on a Friday night. Love the food!

I dig the setting. Fun, rustic, relaxing. Didn't catch the entertainment by the Hooters girls though because we enjoyed the scenic riverside view.

Favorite Dish: I had philly cheese, a sandwich with tasty beef with cheese partnered with veggies. Really satisfying!

• Business Travel