McCafé, Singapore

by imstress
  • Strikinsmile's Profile Photo

McDonald's McCafe: Nothing Fancy, Only Good Coffee

by Strikinsmile Updated Mar 14, 2007

"Nothing fancy, only good coffee." This is an appropriate line for Ronald's McCafe. Of course, McDonald's is one of the world's well-known brands, it's an institution. When it opened its coffee shop, I was more than excited to try out their specialty coffees and cakes. In the Philippines, I used to enjoy hanging out at McCafe (the one in Greenbelt) because it's relaxing and intimate. Brown hues and warm colours are just delightful to the eyes. The coffee is one of the best.

Favorite Dish: I love the cappuccino. There's nothing like a hot cup of cappuccino before going to work.

one of my addictions lately

• imstress's Profile Photo

Mc Cafe: Mc Cafe

by imstress Updated Nov 17, 2005

I love the very peaceful Mc Cafe outlet at West Coast Park.

I love the Triple Decker Sandwhich that they serve. My second choice is their cakes.

We usually spend a few hours on weekend to play card games with our friend.

Mc Cafe Triple Decker Sandwhich

• Skylink's Profile Photo

McDonald's and Burger King: Eating there should be a crime for visitors

by Skylink Written Feb 20, 2005

OK, Burger King has an excuse because they currently have a promotion where you may win a new car.

With so many different kinds of food in Singapore, there's no excuse for visitors to eat at McDonalds or Burger King. The locals have an excuse because they have a lifetime to enjoy all kinds of good food available in Singapore.

Even if you don't know what to order, don't be afraid to ask. I saw a man who looked like a tourist study the menu but I didn't have to butt in because the waiter came over to explain the menu and offer a suggestion.

• snuggie's Profile Photo

McCafé @ McDonald: Coffee tea or me?

by snuggie Written Jan 7, 2006

The ever famous McCafé has also outlets in Singapore ... places include east coast park, Shaw House Atrium, United Square etc...

McCaf�� in Singapore