Know about this? Rate It!
You can play golf at almost anytime of the day, since some clubs are also open in the evenings. With an extensive selection of clubs, all landscape in lush greenery, you'll be spoiled for choice. And don't worry about your handicap, as most courses offer multiple tee-off positions. This means you can enjoy the run of the fairways, regardless of your skill level.
If you're up to it, you can also take a day trip to regional golf courses in neighouring Bintan, Batam and Johor. For instance, two signature championship courses in Bintan, Indonesia, designed by Jack Nicklaus and Ian Baker-Finch, are a short 45-minutes ferry ride from SIngapore.
Equipment: A couple of things to keep in mind when golfing in Singapore. Most golf clubs and courses have a dress code. This includes a collard T-Shirt, trousers or short pants and proper golf shoes.
A caddie or a golf buggy can be hired at resonable rates. Try to confirm a tee-off time first before going to the club as a competition or routine maintenance may be in progress.
- Luxury Travel
Sijori Wonder Golf
Mini Golf. Everybody can play. No experience needed, no golf shoes required. Just practice and practice.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Singapore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Olongapo City Sports & Outdoors
- Tijuana Sports & Outdoors
- Mountain Biking
- Alghero Sports & Outdoors
- Utrecht Sports & Outdoors
- Slovakia Sports & Outdoors
- Thasos Island Sports & Outdoors
- San Felipe Sports & Outdoors
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Sports & Outdoors
- Porec Sports & Outdoors