Know about this?
insects in jurong birdpark
many had advised to put on something (insect repellant lotion,etc) to ward off insects, but please do so when you visit the zoo, night safari and jurong birdpark..there are so many plants,so expect insects and pests
- Budget Travel
Hahaha, just kidding.
No. Singapore doesnt have an excessive problems with cockroaches. It was one of the featured insects in the zoo. But it looked so sick that, like a moth to the fire, I felt compelled to take a close up of them. Hail the great roaches!
Beetles Galore (2)
This may look pretty cool to the guys...but I had goose-pimples all over my body even while photographing this. *sick sick sick.
Beetles Galore (1)
I don't think I could survive as 'Sheena - Queen of the Jungle' for more than 6 hours. The bugs & creepy crawlies would have killed me first.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Singapore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Manori Hotels
- Labangon Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Penticton Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Pattaya Warnings and Dangers
- Cabo San Lucas Warnings and Dangers
- Goa Warnings and Dangers
- Istanbul Warnings and Dangers
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- Chicago Warnings and Dangers
- Bora-Bora Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Louis Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers