Know about this?
insects in jurong birdpark
many had advised to put on something (insect repellant lotion,etc) to ward off insects, but please do so when you visit the zoo, night safari and jurong birdpark..there are so many plants,so expect insects and pests
- Budget Travel
Hahaha, just kidding.
No. Singapore doesnt have an excessive problems with cockroaches. It was one of the featured insects in the zoo. But it looked so sick that, like a moth to the fire, I felt compelled to take a close up of them. Hail the great roaches!
Beetles Galore (2)
This may look pretty cool to the guys...but I had goose-pimples all over my body even while photographing this. *sick sick sick.
Beetles Galore (1)
I don't think I could survive as 'Sheena - Queen of the Jungle' for more than 6 hours. The bugs & creepy crawlies would have killed me first.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Singapore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fobes Hill Hotels
- Boca Chica Hotels
- Dover Hotels
- Bournemouth Hotels
- Isla de Providencia
- New Mexico Warnings and Dangers
- Fortaleza Warnings and Dangers
- Cork Warnings and Dangers
- Laguna Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Kruger National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Martin Warnings and Dangers
- Independant State of Samoa Warnings and Dangers
- Yekaterinburg Warnings and Dangers
- Berkeley Warnings and Dangers
- Paradise Island Warnings and Dangers
- North Dakota Warnings and Dangers