Know about this? Rate It!
Chang gyong gung(palace)
Fondest memory: No More Cherry-blossom Viewing Here
Tragically, the Japanese colonists at one time transformed the Changgyong (Palace), one of the five main palaces of the Choson Dynasty, into a leisure facility, including a zoo, botanical garden, etc. But due to the extensive restoration of the original royal residential and governmental structures since
1983, the palace revived again. The cherry trees, which were planted all around the compound in the colonial days, were eliminated entirely. Instead, there grow over 50,000 plants of pine trees, royal azaleas, apricot trees and other Korean native trees.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Seoul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boskoop Hotels
- Washington Crossing State Park Hotels
- North Bay
- Bergen Hotels
- Harrison Island Hotels