Lotte World, Seoul

Know about this? Rate It!

• Lotte World
  • Blatherwick's Profile Photo

The Ultimate Trust

by Blatherwick Written Apr 16, 2005

Me and the Korean kids

Fondest memory: The best thing about Seoul started at KFC (I was hungry and not being complicated). I met a woman and her three kids who had lived about 15 minutes away from my house in Canada. I told her that I was going to Lotte World and she asked if I would take her kids. She then offered to pay my admission.

Now this would never happen in North America. I took her trust (and her money) and took the kids to Lotte World. We had a blast. The only problem that we had is when we took the little girl on the roller coaster and it scared the bejeezus out of her.

• Blatherwick's Profile Photo

Traditional Korean Parade

by Blatherwick Written Apr 16, 2005

Korean Dancer

Fondest memory: I really thought that the "Traditional Korean Parade" at Lotte World would be completely cheesy. However, it was done really well with a number of traditional costumes, a dragon, a few drummers, etc. The dancer in the picture captured my attention through her grace and beauty.

• Theater Travel

• Juan_Sng's Profile Photo

Lotte world and everland....

by Juan_Sng Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Lotte world and everland. Skiing in the mountains (mt sorak and others) in winter.

Fondest memory: As in my S.korea page,visiting the largest in the world with my norwegian friends at Yoido full gospel Church and also meeting my Korean friend for dinner.
    Coincidently, we got to know a Korean lady in a Bible study group and she brought us around Seoul.
    Thanks for being our guide/shephard on that day ;)

• Jun_Oh's Profile Photo

Lotte World

by Jun_Oh Updated Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: Lotte World reminds you of fairy tales. It's an indoor entertainment complex full of adventure and mystery. The amusement Park and Lotte World Adventure are inside of the dome, so you don't have to worry about bad weather. Magic Island is surrounded by Sokch'on Lake and gives you the feeling of a village in a fairy tale. The Gyro Drop, which gives the same kind of sensation as bungi jumping, is the most popular ride in Lotte World these days. There are always lots events going on at the Lotte World Adventure such as music concerts and rock musicals. If you come to Lotte World before 5:00 PM you can get 40 percent off on your entrance fee. It is connected with the Chamsil Station of subway line 2, and the water fountain there is a popular meeting place.

• Lotte World: A wondrous place.

by Soobin Written May 31, 2010

Favorite thing: Lotte world is my favorite place. If you go to Lotte world, you should ride 'Atlantis', 'Gyrodrop' and 'Gyro swing'. Atlantis is no water, but water ride. It is very fast and scary. But it is the best attraction in Lotte world. And Gyro drop, which the attraction falling very fast. It is very popular. And if you want to see famous Korean singer, you can wait until evening and see their wonderful stage in Lotte world. I also saw Korean famous idol group 'MBLAQ' last January! They were very hot!!!!!!!!!!

• snuggie's Profile Photo

Stroller rental service (Lotte World)

by snuggie Written Jul 16, 2011

Favorite thing: Give your baby a relaxing time at Lotte world with their luxury Inglesina Zippy strollers. Inglesina is the world famous Italian brand since 1963.

Rental Place: 1st floor of Lotte world
    Tel: (02)411-3497
    How to rent: Either with your passport or ID. The passport or ID will be returned to you upon returning the strollers.
    Rental fee" 3000 won per strollers.

• School Holidays