Know about this? Rate It!
Hwanghak-dong Flea Market
Located behind the Samil Apartment Complex in Cheonggye 8-ga Street, Seoul, Hwanghak-dong Flea Market comprises over 500 small stores. The first flea market in Korea, it opened during the early 1950s.
Another nickname for Hwanghak-dong Market is Goblin Market. There are many shops that have been in the flea-market trade for over four decades.
What to buy: Second hand goods
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Seoul Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Claytor Lake State Park Hotels
- United States of America
- Ubud Hotels
- Halifax Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir