Ah Zhong Mian Xian, Taipei

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

by elainetan7906
  • Ah Zhong mianxian: Slurp-alicious!

by Ellemi Written Feb 9, 2012

Having missed the previous time I visited Taipei a year back. I decided to make this one of the do-or-die items on our itinerary. I had originally planned to hunt down their outlet in Ximending, but chanced upon it while visiting Shihlin Market. What an unexpected surprise! There were no long queues either and I shared a bowl with my husband as I wanted to sample almost everything I laid eyes on. Their gravy is rich and thick, and the noodles go down your throat really smoothly . I added chili, which took the flavor to a whole new level. The thing about visiting Taiwan is that you can never take a break from eating. Street snacks are plentiful and affordable, and mostly tasty and satisfying. Foodies, try this to complete your culinary journey!

• dixonchan's Profile Photo

Ah Zong Mian Xian: Best Rice Noodles in Taipei

by dixonchan Written Nov 21, 2004

Ah Zong Mian Xian

Everyone going to Taipei should try Ah Zong Mian Xian. It's tasty and suits the Chinese taste buds, though there is a tinge too much of MSG. :-)

Favorite Dish: Ah Zong Mian Xian consist of Rice Noodles and Pig's Intestines.(I think)

And it's cheap. 35NT for small bowl, 50NT for large bowl.

• elainetan7906's Profile Photo

Ah Zhong Mian Xian: Ah Zhong Mian Xian

by elainetan7906 Written May 7, 2008

This is a shop in Xi Men Ding, which you need to queqe up, and eat standing outside of the shop... i love this..yummy!

Instant Answers: Taipei