Char for tea, Taipei

my cake and tea...
  • banksieg's Profile Photo

cha FOR TEA: all about green tea!delicious yet healthy

by banksieg Updated Jun 30, 2007

If you're a big fan of green tea, then you must come to this resto. To be honest, I don't really like green tea BUT after I eat at this resto, well...I changed my mind^^I loveee this resto a lot!It has different kinds of food, drink and *my favorite* DESSERT, which all made of green tea. Me & my family went to cha FOR TEA in Dazhi store (near miramar). It also has outdoor seating where you can enjoy the view of giant ferris wheel. I recommend you to go at night coz the view is amazing!

Favorite Dish: I have four favorite dishes: Alluring Jasmine tofu (NT$ 100), Green tea ginseng chicken (NT$ 160), Fresh tea leaf tempura (NT$ 80), Japanese ma-cha ice cream (NT$ 90). I can't explain how delicious it is coz it's REALLY delicious!OPEN HOURS: 8:30~22.30 (Dazhi) It's better to make reservation before you come because it is often full.

• THLIN's Profile Photo

Cha For Tea...: Chiese Flavour...

by THLIN Written Mar 4, 2006

main dished

If you ever impressed by Ten Ren Tea in any Chinatown around the world, you are gonna LOVE its subsidiary -- Cha for Tea. I've done a case study about this company for one semester, so I really recommend from their package specialty tea to their restaurant. Their food is designed healthily, they use tea leaves to season.
    The restaurant is very comfortable and cozy; people here sitting with friends, families, or lovers, staffs here are also very very nice unlike some of restaurant that I've been to. Service is one of the most crucial element of a successful restaurant, in my opinion.
    The most prestigious feature of Cha for Tea is their "Welcome Tea", since they serve the best quailty in shop for it; what's more. it is free re-filled, which is the best thing I love when dining in a restaurant.

Favorite Dish: I had a set meal consisting of an apetitzer: a salad; a soup, I had bamboo soup, also yum-tom available; a side dish, I had boiled vegetable, also savoury to-fu available; a main course, I had beef while six others choices available; a dissert, I had a cake, also tea jello available; a drink, I had Yam-Bubble Tea, while more than ten slection are available.
    I'd say their yam bubble-tea is delicious!!! I love yam and they made it very "YAM." (we call it taro more often) The beef seasoned with Pu-Er tea is also nice though the protion might not be large enough for an male adult. Cake is nice too, still served in a little quantity.
    By the way, this is an international chain restaurant; if you really enjoy their food here, find out if there is one in your country.

• ngcsc's Profile Photo

Cha for Tea: Tea in Food

by ngcsc Written May 12, 2005

Cha for Tea

Cooking all meals with tea, "Cha for Tea" has created its unique quality in the food industry.

It has not only good food but also good environment, and social responsibility. If you are looking for a good place to enjoy some good Chinese food.... Cha for Tea must be one of the best choice.

With the disabled access and washroom, it is very convenience for the disabled to enjoy good food. NanKing East Road branch is the best choice.

Favorite Dish: Tea Pork Rib, Bubble Tea