Been here? Rate It!
The Holiday Jade Market is open Saturday and Sunday 9 AM to 6PM. This is one of the largest jade markets in all of Asia. There are nearly 600 stands . It is a really fun place t go , with isles and isles of jade ...lots of bargaining and wonderful for gifts.
The display tables that line both sides of the market are arranged with bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings, animal carvings, ornamental pieces, and figurines made from jadestones of varying hues. The colors of the gems and carvings range from dark green to emerald to pale green.
I bought a gorgeous pendant that is very unique and special to me.
You should go!!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Taipei Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Atlanta Hotels
- Male Island
- Galkissa Hotels
- Shinas Hotels
- Giant City State Park Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Montecatini Terme