VT Meet, Bangkok

Know about this? Rate It!

• We ( Me , Pat and Rakhi) having a photo session!
    We ( Me , Pat and Rakhi) having a photo...
    by goutammitra
    Our Group Picture by Airport Security!
  • VT Meet
  • goutammitra's Profile Photo

VT MEET AT AIRPORT WITH PATTAYARAJ

by goutammitra Updated Feb 26, 2014

Our Group Picture by Airport Security!

Favorite thing: We are so grateful to our VT friend for 8 years Pattayaraj Thamwongsa to come all the way to Subarnabhumi Airport just to meet us in person. She traveled for more than 3 hrs by bus from her work place after changing at one place to meet us. She also brought gift for 3 of us. We were supposed to meet on the first day but she was busy in seminar, then we were busy next day. Then we left for Pattaya but she ensured that we meet at last.

We felt like we are meeting our family member at Airport. We know each other since 2004, and always remained in touch by mail and phone calls. She gave us excellent guidance to visit Ayutthaya by mail and text message, which we utilised at our best.

She remained with us till 8.00PM nearly 3 hours and accompanied us at the check in counter, then to security check. We are really grateful to her for her generosity and willingness to meet us. We, certainly have a family member in Bangkok. And She has a family in Kolkata!
    We are also grateful to VT for bringing such wonderful people to our life!

• Photography

• Fen's Profile Photo

Dinner with Ratana

by Fen Written Aug 1, 2009

Fondest memory: After knowing VT member Ratana for a few years it was so nice to finally meet up while in Bangkok. Thanks again for such a nice evening the food was great...!

• pmarshuk's Profile Photo

Waiting for my flight

by pmarshuk Updated Mar 9, 2004

Favorite thing: What nicer way to spend the time while waiting for my taxi to the airport than by going tenpin bowling with some new friends.
    As a bonus this was the day England played Australia in the final of the rugby world cup and there was a TV right next to the lane we were using.

• Vt Meeting

by yen_2 Written Aug 17, 2003

hana_aya, dora_heta & me=)

Favorite thing: I had meet a couple of Thai Vt members in here and some other people who come to visit the city that we made a wonderful time though it isn't enough...It's always nice to have some networking through these amazing site!

Fondest memory: I always have a nice and wonderful time in here!And keep my very most great times...

• Theme Park Trips

• littlegirl0130's Profile Photo

VT Dinner in BKK

by littlegirl0130 Updated Jan 8, 2005

with Winston, Fatimah, Mick and Allan

Favorite thing: just being with fellow VTers...locals and VTers traveling the same time as you...

Fondest memory: see my VT Dinner in BKK folder in my Homepage to tell you more about this experience...

Instant Answers: Bangkok