Know about this? Rate It!
The Rooftop Bar & Music, Baiyoke Sky Hotel: Highest Bar in Bangkok
This bar is located on the 83rd floor of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. They have live music and there is a nice, chilled atmosphere in classy surroundings, not to mention the best view you can get of Bangkok and surrounds.
It will cost 300 baht to take the elevator up to the bar and drinks are from 120 baht. They are open until 1am.
Dress Code: It's pretty upmarket. Dress up as best you can (depends what you've packed).
Baiyoke By Night: Baiyoke II Tower By Night
Baiyoke II Tower By Night
Baiyoke II Tower is the Thailand's tallest building 308 metres tall. It is a hotel building. It is open for the tourists from 10.00 a.m. to the night. There is a bar in the last one floor. You can see all Bangkok from the top and take great pictures.
Name: Baiyoke II Tower
Attraction Type: Skyscraper, View to Bangkok by night
Close to: Siam
Pictures in the web: Baiyoke II Tower By Night
Last Visit: September 2008
First Photo: The lights in the top of the Baiyoke II Tower
Second Photo: Inside Baiyoke II Tower
Third Photo: View to Siam from Baiyoke II Tower at the night
Fourth Photo: Information about Bangkok in the screen inside the building
Fifth Photo: A small museum inside the building
Baiyoke Sky: Baiyoke Sky
- check out www.baiyokehotel.com
- opens from 10am-1.30am
- Tallest building in Thailand, 309metres, 88 levels
- Observation Deck, rotator
- Suggested Time to go: 6pm, so that u'd be able to get day and nite shots
- Price: 200 Baht (inclusive of a drink and some popcorn, ask for sweet ones!)
- Check out Pratunam Mkt which is located downstairs
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Bangkok Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yaupon Beach Hotels
- Nizwa Hotels
- Corona Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Churchtown Hotels