Know about this? Rate It!
Huge Park Beside the Weekend Market
The Chatuchak park is a component of the Chatuchak weekend market and if you are walking from the market going to the MRT Station or the BTS Sky Train Station, then you will pass by this park as it has a short cut in going to the Stations.
according to Wikipedia:
Chatuchak park is one of the older public parks in Bangkok. Construction began in 1975 on land donated by the State Railway of Thailand. The park opened on 4 December 1980. It has an area of 0.304 square kilometres. It was later augmented with Queen Sirikit Park and Wachirabenchatat Park, though they are separated from Chatuchak Park by Kampaengphet 3 Road. An artificial lake runs along this thin and long park with numerous bridges crossing the lake. A train museum is situated inside the park. It has over 200 000 visitors a day
Opening Hours: 04:30 am - 9:00 pm daily
address: Phahon Yothin Road, Chatuchak . Both the BTS Skytrain Mo chit Station and MRT Chatuchak Park Station drop you right in front of the park.
- National/State Park
- Hiking and Walking
This peaceful park is locted just beside the Chatuchak weekend market.
It is so peaceful and beautiful.
Take a short walk inside the park before u head for the busy shopping trip at Chatuchak.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Bangkok Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Playa Blanca
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Carolina Beach Hotels
- Chacarilla Hotels
- Salton Sea Beach Hotels
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path