Spas - Massages, Bangkok

Know about this? Rate It!

patpong
    sukhumvit soi 7-1
  • machomikemd's Profile Photo

Turkish Bath and Massage-Bangkok Infamous!

by machomikemd Updated Oct 9, 2012

inside a turkish bath House in Phloenchit Area

Like what I said before, Thai Massage is soothing and relaxing and sensual but not SEXUAL! Bangkok became infamous because of TURKISH STYLE BATH and MASSAGE (which thai's call soapy massage, oil massage, balls massage, happy ending and a lot more). This is ONE of the TURKISH BATH Houses near NANA Plaza in Klongtoey, Bangkok. You Better email me to give you their address and location! since this is a wholesome site!. I would just say that the price range is from 2500 baht all in up to 5000 baht, depending on the number of "Angels" you would want to service you and if they are regular or independent contractors.

• vigi's Profile Photo

YAN HEE Hospital

by vigi Updated Apr 4, 2011

Yan Hee Hospital, Bangkok (THAILAND)

My favourite facial place, cheap and good.
    The leader of beauty hospital in Thailand. Their skin center provide a lists of facial treatments at low prices. You have to consult a dermatologist to determine what is best for your skin before any treatment, they are professional and friendly. I did my "Crystal Peeling" here with only 1300 Bhat which already include consultation fees, sun blocks, and creams for my scne problem.
    I always go there at 6pm or 7pm the night before I my fly back from Bangkok, this is to prevent my skin assaulted by sunlight, dust and smog after the facial. (^0^)

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

MISS PUKE Thai Traditional Massage Parlor (hehe)

by machomikemd Written Oct 23, 2008

bad indeed hehehe

traditional thai massage (originated from Wat Po) but this is bangkok, they have extra services hehehe like boom boom or happy ending or suckee (research the puns ok!). traditonal thai massage starts at 300 baht for 1 hour and 500 baht for 2 hours, foot massage at 300 baht for 1 hour and 600 baht for 2 hours, oil massage at 600 baht for 1 hour and 1000 baht for 2 hours and aroma therapy at 800 baht for 1 hour and 1,500 baht for 2 hours. extra services are negotiable hehehe and the starting price is 1,000 baht extra (depends on the degree of the extra services hehehe).

trivia: in the philippine language (tagalog), PUKE means Vagina that is why lots of Filipino Tourist in Bangkok Laugh when they see this massage parlor.

Miss Puke is located at 410/5 Siam Square, banke Param 1, Pathumwan District, Bangkok (in front of Novotel hotel)

• Vita500's Profile Photo

Get yourself a Thai Massage

by Vita500 Updated Nov 1, 2007

Reception desk at the Health Land Spa & Massage

By recommendation of a friend here on VT, I headed for the 'Health Land Spa & Massage' with my fiancee on the second night after arrival.

The menu:
    - Body Polish
    - Facial Treatments
    - Thai Herbal Compress
    - Spa & Jacuzzi

We opted for the Thai Massage (450 Baht / 2 hrs) and indulged ourselves with two hours of professional pounding, rubbing and pressing of our various body parts.

We were initially told by people that we might doze off during the massage. Frankly, I seriously question whether people are able to fall into a slumber during the process as we were more or less occupied with surpressing the natural 'OUCH'-reflex every other minute. Nevertheless, our bodies certainly felt great afterwards. ;-)

The course of events:
    First, we went to the reception counter and selected our "menu". After paying the charges, we were asked to have a cup of tea and wait for a moment. After just 5 minutes of waiting it was our turn and we were asked to change our shoes for some comfy slippers. They brought us to one of their many private rooms where we had to change into a pair of airy pyjamas (you can leave your underwear on). A few minutes later our two masseuses arrived and started their massage. 30 minutes on the left leg, 30 minutes on the right leg, 20 minutes for the back, 20 minutes for the head and shoulders and a final 20 minutes of Yoga-streching. After changing back into our street clothes, we were offered a cup of herbal infusion and our masseuses wished us farewell at the exit. They usually expect you to pay some additional tip, so plan for some additional expenses at the end (40 Baht per person should do).

How to get there:
    Take the BTS to Chong Nonsi and keep walking along the main road, following the BTS track, towards Surasak. After 5 minutes you will eventually pass by the Health Land on your right.

• silvia_chang's Profile Photo

Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School

by silvia_chang Written Jul 18, 2005

Thai Traditional Massage School

As I mentioned before, I love Thai Massage. If you will be Wat Pho, you must try the Massage at '"thai Traditional Massage School". The whole body massage is 300B per person for 1hr, it open daily form 8:00 to 18:00.

• MaximusTravel's Profile Photo

SPA TIME!!! - THE BEST

by MaximusTravel Written Feb 28, 2005

peaking of pampering! This is the town to get a great message in for a quarter of the cost of what you pay in a Spa in the US and still be treated 10 times better. Great Spa’s:
    • Manadar Spa at Sheraton Royal Orchid – Beautiful facility incredible staff and service like you have never experienced in your life. Sports or Aromatherapy message 60 minutes $45USD.
    • Neva Spa (Wilson Suites Hotel) Ambiance is wonderful, lots of dark woods and bamboo. You can get a 4 hour spa package of messages, bath, seaweed wrap and facial for 120 USD. Well worth every cent.
    • Want to go ultra top end? Ducit and Banyan tree Hotels probably have the ultimate Spas though you may find the ones above to give you better value and often better personal service.

• Spa and Resort

• Mattison's Profile Photo

Beauty update

by Mattison Written Aug 1, 2004

Having dinner with new haircuts

Don't be afraid to try a Thai facial or haircut. Each of our family members got their hair cut on our second day there. We picked pictures of what we wanted the cut to look like and I have to say that all the cuts were exactly as the pictures. Some of the stylists didn't speak English really well but the woman in charge did, so all went well. The girls had facials at a small salon in MBK, they were an hour for $10. Great experience, no problems.......

• Mattison's Profile Photo

Relax and enjoy it

by Mattison Written Aug 1, 2004

Natalie & Nicole also watching Thai soap operas

Foot massage........ Need I say more. For about $6.00 US you can have a Thai women massage your feet. After a endless day of shopping it's great to put your feet up and relax. The Thais use reflexalogy and I'm not sure that my intestines or liver improved but I know it sure felt good.

• dragontml's Profile Photo

Massage

by dragontml Updated Jun 11, 2004

1st experience with the leg massage. Was kinda ticklish at first but after 10 minutes was ok.

My other 2 friends went for the aromatherapy oil massage and said was really relaxing and good. Priced at Baht650

Located at 42 Convent Road, Silom.

• chngbw's Profile Photo

Go get a relaxing massage...

by chngbw Written Sep 7, 2002

Go get a relaxing massage while you are at Wat Pho!

The rates when I was there:
    1/2h - B150
    1h - B250
    1h (with herb) - B350

Actually half an hour is too short. 1 hour is just nice. Please choose last option to enhance your massage experience!! :) But the herbs may leave yellowish stains if you are wearing light-coloured clothings! So wear dark clothings if you plan enjoy a warm herbal massage!

Foot reflexolgy Massage
    45min - B250
    I didn't try the reflexology but those people I saw seemed to be enjoying themselves!

The centre opens daily 8am to 6pm.

• edachsund's Profile Photo

B500 for a very good massage?...

by edachsund Written Aug 26, 2002

B500 for a very good massage? ermm.. you should try. I've done it. End up I have no money to pay for my train ticket and the only alternative I could do is selling out my guide book.huh!
    Be aware! whoever arrived from India without coverted Rupees to Dollars or Baht, I swear you wouldnt have a chance to convert it at all. If you got it, you got luck! This picture? tuk tuk at work, full of stuffs. busy eh.

• airasia's Profile Photo

So much walking, this is then require ; )

by airasia Updated May 11, 2005

location near Asia Bangkok Hotel

There are approximately 320 spa/massage facilties in Thailand employing 5,000 people as reported by the local papers.
    So it's a must DO - I had mine every 2 hours ; )

Instant Answers: Bangkok