Bella Napoli, Bangkok

by Mattison
  • young_brit's Profile Photo

Bella Napoli: Authentic Neapolitan Pizza

by young_brit Written May 25, 2012

Probably the best pizza in Bangkok and probably one of the best Neapolitan pizzas outside Italy. Really high quality food and a friendly (and cosy) atmosphere to boot. The pasta is nearly as good as the pizza. Did I mention the pizza is really good?...

Favorite Dish: All the pizzas are amazing...

• Study Abroad
    • Business Travel

• Mattison's Profile Photo

Belle Napoli Pizzeria: Real Italians, Therefore Real Good Food

by Mattison Written Aug 1, 2004

Amiamo l'alimento italiano!

Our final night in Bangkok, we decided to try this restaurant recommended by Nancy Chandler (gotta get her map), and boy, were we glad we did. We were, I'm sorry to say it, but sick of Thai food, and this food was amazing and cooked by a real Italian - you can basically see their kitchen. It got somewhat crowded later on, so get there early to avoid having to eat in the back. Molto buen!!

Favorite Dish: The girls got the basic spaghetti and it was served in a big bowl that was baked with pizza dough on top.

The boys got pizza, and it was probably the best pizza we've ever tasted. Very fresh ingredients truly make a huge difference.

Don't forget the Hazelnut ice cream. I am the biggest chocolate fan, and I hate to say it, but I like Hazelnut ice cream even more - simply divine. We hadn't found any since our European vacation, so that made it all the more worth it.

Instant Answers: Bangkok

Comments

Hotels Near Bella Napoli
4.5 out of 5 stars