Fuji, Bangkok

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 6 Reviews

Siam Center 2nd Floor, Bangkok (02) 658-1160 to 1162

• HONG MIN ON 1st and 4th FLOORS MBK CENTER
    HONG MIN ON 1st and 4th FLOORS MBK...
  • Fuji
  • Fuji
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

FUJI: FRESH AND CLEAN TASTE

by xymmot Written Nov 11, 2011

This place is one of my favorite places to eat all over Thailand. They are a franchise, so you will see them in more than one Thai city. The best deal is to get the "set" with the daily special steak set from 11:30 to 3:30 for 250 bahts...(8 usd) comes with coffee and dessert too included. The food is so fresh and taste so clean. The Salmon torro appetizer melts in your mouth like butter. The other Asian place I reccomend is Hong Min that is in the MBK center....I do get hungry when I shop.....

Favorite Dish: STEAK SET....includes rice, miso soup, hibachi steak, salad , appetizer, coffee or tea service, dessert, choice......

• Yijie's Profile Photo

Fuji Restaurant: Inexpensive and delectable Japanese cusine

by Yijie Updated Apr 4, 2011
    Fuji Japanese Restaurant

The classy, modern restaurant serves palatable Japanese cuisine at very affordable prices. The menu is also very exhaustive. and their portions are also quite big. One thoughtful thing is that if you order hot green tea, each cup comes with a personal thermal mug to keep the remaining tea hot. Taking queue numbers should be a norm at this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: It is best to go in a group so you can exchange stuff from different menu sets.

• aisama's Profile Photo

Fuji Restaurant: Takoyaki heaven!

by aisama Written Jan 3, 2009

I've been to many Japanese restaurants in Bangkok and this by far the best I've tried! I loved how complete their is menu, not many Japanese restaurants carries the same dishes but Fuji has them all! The food taste delicious and the service is great and quick.

Favorite Dish: My personal favorite dishes were the Takoyaki and the grilled Squid set, mouth watering! Also don't forget to order the water melon smoothies!

• heryanta's Profile Photo

Fuji Restaurant: Without doubt the best Japanese

by heryanta Written Jul 8, 2007

There's a lot of Japanese restaurant in Bangkok; some are 'local' and some are more authentic. Considering authenticity, quality, hygiene and price Fuji restaurant chain is the best one I found.

They have a large menu, larger than most Japanese restaurant I find in California, ranging from sashimi and sushi, ramen & udon, rice dishes, grilled dishes, fried dishes to set bento box.

The price is cheap by Western standard; for $8 you will stuff yourself and will find it hard to walk out of the restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Make sure you order the Alaskan salmon roll and the avocado sushi train.

• alvis's Profile Photo

Fuji Restaurant: Don't worry if you don't like sushi.

by alvis Written Oct 7, 2005

Our Foood

The first restaurant I ate at on arriving in Bangkok was the Fuji in the Emporium. I had never tried sushi before and was not a big fan but the girlfriend insisted. Luckily I found it was not all raw fish and I ordered myself a steak set. The steak set was great, the steak was perfect and the 3 sauces with it were all soo good. Also got some veg and soup with the meal.

I did try some sushi since I was there and actually quite liked some of the raw fish and tofu things and my favourit which I thought I would hate was a crispy octopus ball dipped in some type of soy sauce.

Fuji is now 1 of my favourit restaurants in Bangkok because of the great food and atmosphere.

• shintarojon's Profile Photo

Fuji Restaurant: Japanese Resto in Bangkok

by shintarojon Updated Mar 20, 2004

chirashi sushi set

Tired of eating Thai dishes? Here is another option but it could be very expensive....

Well, I would say that it was not really an authentic Japanese food...not bad at all!!!

Favorite Dish: (date took our lunch - Feb. 17, 2004)

1. Bento Set A - THB 150

2. Sushi Set - THB 130

Instant Answers: Bangkok

Comments

Hotels Near Fuji
4.5 out of 5 stars