Hard Rock Cafe, Bangkok

by conniechong
  • Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Big Serving

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Feb 4, 2007

Hard Rock Cafe is located within Siam Square. They have very nice interior ike the other Hatrd Rock Cafes which you can find in other countries.

Very lively at night because of the live bands playing who are mostly Filipino.

The place maybe very noisy and ungealthy for those who do nto smoke but worry not coz their second floor is assigned to those customers who wanted a peaceful dinner :-) with a telecast of a football match.

The serving of their food is really big (to share) and it really taste good.

Favorite Dish: Baked Macaroni and cheese, pasta with grilled chicken breast

• kylian74's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, Bangkok: Bar hopping

by kylian74 Written Mar 30, 2003

Hard Rock Cafe has been always a 'rock' ambience, always the same theme International, we just like it!

Favorite Dish: My husband and I loves to visit every HardRock Cafe branch, have some drinks, snacks and meal.
    Buy some souvenir t-shirt for my hubby and blouse for me, well we collect it from different country.

Werner at the HardRock Cafe
    • Beer Tasting

• Hard Rock Cafè: Dining while the Band playing!

by Dreks Updated Aug 29, 2002

HardRock Cafè is in every capital city in most countries. If you love this place, you can feel at home here as it is most likely the same in any country: the ambience, superb live band entertainment, easy-to-mingle-crowd, yummy burgers and foods, and most of all the collectibles! I collect t-shirts and shot-glasses.

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe!!! This was a...

by jnyvegas Written Aug 25, 2002

Hard Rock Cafe!!! This was a fun place and it had some good comfort food for us. We were sitting here when we heard and saw on TV that 2 planes hit the World Trade Center towers in New York. I will never forget where I was when I heard the news.

Instant Answers: Bangkok

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.0 out of 5 stars