Swensen's, Bangkok

4.5 out of 5 stars 7 Reviews

Several branches across Bangkok

• Swensen's
    by Cielo_Algaeed
    Now that's MMMMM MMMMMM, GOOOOOOD!
    by Mattison
    l-r: me, mom and my friend, joy
    by mistyeyed
  • Swensen's: Yummy Ice Cream

by mistyeyed Written Feb 7, 2006

l-r: me, mom and my friend, joy

Offered a variety of ice cream flavors. The branch near our hotel (First House) was supposed to close 10:30 and we got there past that time already. We were hoping they'd still let us in and they did! I liked their glasses. :)

Favorite Dish: I love green tea and their brownies and thin mint ice creams!

• jrs1234's Profile Photo

Swensen's: Mmm - Ice Cream...

by jrs1234 Written Jul 14, 2005

Not remotely Thai, but there are times you just can't resist an ice-cream, especially in a hot and sticky place like Bangkok. The ice cream is good, although not gourmet - prices are reasonable, and there's plenty of choice on the menu - the only thing you have to really watch is that you don't order too much - some of the items on the menu are pretty big!

• Yaletown's Profile Photo

Swensen's Ice Cream Parlor: ICE CREAM!!!

by Yaletown Written Jan 9, 2005

It was great. We went there many times during our time in Thailand and enjoyed it thoroughly. They are everywhere.

Favorite Dish: Although I didn't get to have it the ice cream fondue looks great. I will have to try it next time.

• Mattison's Profile Photo

Swenson's Ice Cream: Don't Resist this Temptation!

by Mattison Written Aug 1, 2004

Now that's MMMMM MMMMMM, GOOOOOOD!

After a long day of shopping the on the 3rd floor of MBK, who could resist this simply irresistable ice cream factory. They have quite a variety of ice cream flavors with the usual chocolate and vanilla plus others like green tea, which I just had to try. It wasn't bad, but definitely not my fave.

Favorite Dish: Try the fondue. For only 139 Baht (about $3.50), why not? It feeds two people easily or one very very hungry Nicole. I got 4 small scoops of ice cream in the flavor of my choice, the melted chocolate fondue, and berries and bananas to dip. It was celestial. In the USA, you barely get one measly scoop of ice cream for that price.

• einokj's Profile Photo

Swensen's: Ice-cream

by einokj Written Jul 16, 2004

Ice-cappuccino

When it's bloody warm outside, it is really nice to have a decent ice-cream in the meanwhile. We found out that Swensen's was the choice. It is originally US chain (I think). The prices are cheap, at least when compared to europe.

Favorite Dish: I found that ice-cappucino in the picture very refreshing. The price 50 baht.

• shintarojon's Profile Photo

Swensens Ice Cream: Ice Cream Lover...

by shintarojon Updated Mar 2, 2004

Swensen Ice Cream Parlor

One of the best ice creams I've ever tasted!! I can't wait to visit this ice cream parlor again and order my favorite ice cream!

Favorite Dish: Feb. 12, 2004

1. Fondue Petit - THB 139

• Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Swensen: Frozen Yogurt

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Mar 9, 2007

Swensen offers a very nice frozen yougurt. They used fresh toppings like strawberry, banana, cherry, kiwi etc.

They also have smoothies and shakes.

Instant Answers: Bangkok