UCC Cafe, Bangkok

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Siam Center, Ground floor

UCC Cafe, Siam Center
    by jrs1234
    Me, Baton_WEst @ UCC,cool..ehh??
    by yen_2
    me @ UCC Cafe, Bangkok (THAILAND)
    by vigi
  • jrs1234's Profile Photo

UCC Cafe': Grab a snack in Siam Center

by jrs1234 Updated Apr 2, 2005

UCC Cafe, Siam Center

As I'd arranged a VT meeting here (I got the idea from Yen - thanks, Yen!), I thought I'd check the place out the evening before - I didn't want to get lost on the crucial date!

Anyway, I stopped by for a drink and a bite to eat. There's a good range of hot & cold drinks, but the meals are more "snack size", so you may want to try elsewhere if you're hungry. The pork in curry sauce + rice I had was nice and tasty, though. Reasonable prices, for this part of town, too.

There's free internet access too, but it's tucked away in the corner - more useful for quickly checking your email than a long surfing session.

• vigi's Profile Photo

UCC Cafe City 21: FREE Internet Access

by vigi Written Apr 19, 2003

me @ UCC Cafe, Bangkok (THAILAND)

Thanks VT member Yen_2 introduced me with this cafe on our VT Meeting. I came here almost everyday, simply because they have free internet. Since most internet places in Bangkok charge 1-2 Bhat per minute, their slow connection will easily kill me 40-50 Bhat, must well I sit here nicely to eat while surfing the net!

Favorite Dish: I love the Ice Mocha Freeze here. For food,
    I like the Beef Macaroni with tomato sauce, and Spinich Selmon Spaghetti with white sauce. I thing I don't like is that the portion here VERY SMALL. One dish cannot fufill my stomach.

• UCC Cafe': Yummy breakfast in this Cafe'

by yen_2 Written Mar 16, 2003

Me, Baton_WEst @ UCC,cool..ehh??

The place is located in the ground floor of Siam Center. We met here with Vigi and Jim(Jim_Eliason) a VT members just visited Bangkok. I like the place because they have a free internet, you just have to order a drink or any then you can surf the world! This place is always full specially at lunch time. Students also love to standby here.

Favorite Dish: I only like their milk shake and their American breakfast, it's cheap and very reasonable!

• Work Abroad