Spas, Bangkok

Located in various areas of Bangkok

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Divana Spa

by blueskyjohn Updated Jul 15, 2015

This is a high end spa with a very beautiful tropical entrance. A surprising sight in the concrete jungle of Bangkok. From the driveway entrance, you walk through a forest of plants and water features. Once you enter you remove your shoes and an attendant places them outside. Soothing music is playing as you are asked to sit and review the menu of options. As stated, this is high end and the prices reflect this. The foot massage alone here is 1050 Baht. The average in Bangkok is 300 Baht. You are definitely paying for the decor and atmosphere which is very tranquil. However, there are many places just as tranquil at less than half.

I opted for the anti-stress massage which was a foot, head, neck and shoulder massage. The cost was 1750 Baht! Many places include the same as I received here for 400 Baht. My attendant was nice and did a fine job but no more outstanding than places at a 1/4 the cost.

Great decor and atmosphere but not worth the cost. Better options throughout Bangkok.

• Seniors

• young_brit's Profile Photo

Relaxation in-between the madness

by young_brit Written May 25, 2012

Bangkok has so many great spas but So Thai Spa is my favourite. It is right in the centre of town but feels like it is on another planet... it is not a shop in a terrace house like many spas in Bangkok; it is a big detached house with beautiful gardens and water fountains... an indulging experience...

• Health Land Sathorn

by expatinbangkok Written Apr 19, 2012

One of the best place for massage in Bangkok. Not too busy during weekdays but better to book during weekends (Telephone :02-637-8883): if you can speak Thai no problem but, if you don't, try to let them repeat what you asked to be sure you will receive what you want. I just had a bad experience with one of the female receptionist, really rude and unprofessional: I asked a Thai Massage with a female therapist and this woman insisted that I asked for an Oil Massage with a man.

Anyway, try and enjoy! Perfect after a working day or traveling around the city.

• Business Travel

• My favorite spa - The Sense Of Spa in Silom Road

by johnryou Updated Apr 4, 2011

I love to get massage, and there's my favorite place in Silom road near Patpong. This place is across the Silom street to a building called United Center Building, where Siam Commercial Bank is located and a bakery called "Delifrance" in at the ground floor.

There is a small spa called "Sense Of Spa". Because I go to Silom often, and this place is cheap at daytime (They do happy hour until 3 PM for Thai massage), I like to get thai massage there. This is a small spa, but really quiet and you can get a clean single room to get massage. And at the daytime discount price, it's only 400 Baht, almost same price as street massage parlors, but with a single VIP room with orchid flowers on the sheet, background spa music during massage, this is just a best value for money. Also, if you are a lady looking for facial treatment, this place is famous for it's Decleor facial treatment courses.

Sometimes I try aromatherapy oil massage, and that's also great. My favorite therapist is called "Khun Rat", a small friendly lady but with a long years of therpist experience. (I forgot how old she is, but she was somewhere in late 30s).

Thai Massage Room, my favorite place to relax Aromatherapy room, just a glance

• Spa in Bangkok

by karkat Written Feb 2, 2011

I visited Karbelka Spa on my recent trip to Bangkok. I had the old adress in Ekkamai but checked the website and they moved to Sukhumvit 10. I had their signature 90min Karbelka massage which was great for my aching muscles from all the Travelling, I also had a wax and facial as they were offering a special rate for 3 treatments. They are located close to Nana BTS and the website is www.karbelka.org Owner is a friendly English lady

• Karvervickat's Profile Photo

Good Professional Spa in Bangkok

by Karvervickat Written Mar 4, 2010

Karbelka Spa is in Sukhumvit area on Ekkamai street number 26/1 House 23. They offer strictly professional spa treatments, face, body and nails (wax included) the owner is English speaking and the staff have international experience. Well worth a try, prices are reasonable too. Call 023 810 174 or email info@karbelka.com

• Dahra Beauty and Spa

by jjmhen Written Jun 28, 2009

Dahra Beauty & Spa is quite possibly Bangkok's best oasis of calm.

From the moment we entered the Spa's door we were treated almost as old friends by the most lovely receptionists. It seemed, right from the moment we entered that we'd reached the right place to receive much needed relief from the urban madness which stretched out for miles around us.

Nothing is rushed here and there is an extensive menu of treatments which you are free to browse at your own pace while savouring the thought of being thoroughly pampered just a few moments later. Thus my partner and I decided to escape the madness of midday Bangkok with what was simply described as a "Head and shoulders massage". And, we expected it to be good, given the Spa's most opulent ambience, attention to detail and most welcoming hospitality extolled to us on entry. But let's just say that our expectations weren't just exceeded as we were thoroughly satisfied on leaving. Don't miss spending at least an hour or two of your life at Dahra Beauty & Spa. Most highly recommended

The Staff The VIP Room The Front
    • Luxury Travel

• Holistic Getaway

by teerex88 Written Jun 2, 2008

Not a spa, provide healing treatments promote health & total well-being through detoxifying. Far-infared meneral stone heat therapy, volcanic deep cleansing chi sand spa, far-infared beauty dome sauna, hydrology mineral jacuzzi bath. Please contact us for an experience of a lifetime...

send inquiries to rainbowarokaya_takorn@yahoo.com

• Religious Travel

• ITjetsetter's Profile Photo

Wellness in the heart of Bangkok

by ITjetsetter Written Mar 18, 2008

If you wnat to take a real break once you are working in the city into a confortable OASI right in the centre of BKK fo to "Rasayana Retreat":
    Detoxification Program
    Mind and Body Studio
    Spa
    and a beautiflul healthy raw food cafè 100% vegetables based!
    strongly raccomended

Delicious Raw Food Spa's Garden

• wokka59's Profile Photo

Loosening up at The Marble House, Sukumwit Soi 15

by wokka59 Written Mar 16, 2008

Based on a reccomendation by previous members I thought I'd give it a go. Todays date is 17.03.08. There was not much activity at 10.30 on a Sunday night but I went for the head and shoulder massage which was TB250. When you enter the cubicle there is a pair of pyjamas for you to put on, and a small mattress on the floor. My massage was very good, but don't expect an Aussie massage with oils and soothing music! I am 190 cms and the girl was about a half of my height. Despite this I recieved a pretty comprehensive working over. You will get stretched and masaged well and truly, but its a nice experience. If you get a shoulder massage the lady will actually sit on your back to do it. There is no mucking around at arms length like Australia!Ha!Ha! Don't worry the joint seems quite Kosher although at first glance you might believe otherwise. Have fun! By the way tip the girl TB100 - its not much to you but means more to them. Being a bit more comfortable with the surroundings, I might go back again tomorrow for the full shebang! Enjoy!

• Singles

Bua Spa - for some hair-aphy

by Restless-in-kl Written Nov 28, 2007

I wanted to treat my hair to some moisturizing therapy and I wanted to see uf any spas in Bangkok would offer this. Most of my hair treatments were done in Bali, Jakarta and back home in Kuala Lumpur so I was curious about the ones in Bangkok.

Found out that Bua Spa does them so I promptly made an appointment. I took the BTS Sky Train to Thong Lor station and a tuk tuk from Bua Spa came and picked me up. Very quickly using side streets to avoid all the heavy traffic, I was whisked away to a peaceful sanctuary in the shape of an old bungalow which had benn renovated for Bua Spa.

Inside, I was greeted by friendly staff and taken to the back of the house to start my Javanese Creme Bath treatment for my hair.

Unfortunately, the therapist lacked the skills of those in Bali and Jakarta so I didn't quite enjoy my experience. I think I'll better wait for my next visit to Bali to pamper my hair.

For short to medium length hair, the treatment is Baht 1200 per person.

Divana Spa

by Restless-in-kl Written Nov 13, 2007

Spa is always on my agenda when I visit Bangkok and I'm always on the look out to try new spas.

As I was staying at Citadines Bangkok, the nearest spa I was told was Divana Spa. Housed in an old Thai house steps away from the bustling main road, this peaceful sanctuary is calm, quiet and welcoming with its lush tropical garden complete with a pond and water features.

I was greeted by a staff as soon as I arrive with a cold towel and warm herbal tea. After deciding on an anti-stress massage (from its extensive menu of spa treatments), I was escorted upstairs to a single spa treatment room. Room is sparse with dark wood panelling and floor. What I like was the wooden bathtub in the room which I wished I had time to use.

Open 11am - 11pm daily

The therapist's skills was average to me. Somehow, the best massage I have ever had is from Pranali and i.sawan of Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Nonetheless, it was close of my hotel so I was stressed out by Bangkok traffic after my massage.

Divana spa garden Divana spa treatment room Divana spa garden

i.sawan Spa at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok

by Restless-in-kl Written Nov 12, 2007

If you want to really splurge in Bangkok, come experience this pure spa at i.sawan spa.

i.sawan Residential Spa & Club, is located on the hotel’s 5th floor, high above the sights and sounds of the city. Embracing its mythical definition as the "fifth level of heaven," i.sawan offers a rejuvenating retreat from the rigours of daily urban living. Nestled in the garden of the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, the Residential Spa & Club offers an extraordinary and refreshing array of features which include pampering, fitness, cuisine, accommodation and relaxation. i.sawan is a virtual "garden in the sky" draped in the beauty and quiet of its exquisite and thoughtful design.

i.sawan consists of six Residential Spa Cottages, nine Treatment Bungalows, Hair Salon, Nail Bar, a beautifully appointed spa with health and fitness studios, and a free-form salt water swimming pool.

I was shown to a beautiful, stand-alone Treatment Bungalow to begin my massage. There is a lovely rain shower bathroom covered in stone and cool tiles and glass. After my shower, I was asked by my therapist what music I wanted. I even have my very own ipod docked onto a Bose docking station for my enjoyment, nice!

The massage was absolutely wonderful and relaxing, and I find my therapist very skillful (this spa queen is not easily pleased, you know!). Massage is called Purity and it cost Baht 2,700 for 60 minutes.

Pranali Wellness & Spa

by Restless-in-kl Written Nov 12, 2007

Was exploring the new shopping mall Siam Paragon on a tiring day when I discovered this little gem of the spa. Decided to try out their Swedish Legacy massage which lasts for 100 minutes and cost Baht 2200 (after 20% discount).

Absolutely loved it as the pressure was medium strong and the therapist seems to know where the right spots are. It's lovely to relax especially when your legs are tired from all the walking and shopping.

Being Spa

by Restless-in-kl Written Nov 12, 2007

This is one of the very first day spa I've visited before I discovered Sareerarom. What I like of this spa is its extensive menu with the most imaginative treatments. Here's a sampler.

- Papaya and yogurt wrap
    - Thai pepper body scrub
    - Tummy firming hot mask
    - Siam herbal heat body massage

Spa Hours: 10:00-22:00 Daily
    Reservation: Highly Recommended

Instant Answers: Bangkok

• Jun 5, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Went to do the massage at "Baan Thai massage" soi langsuan, bkk one year ago and now back to bkk and come here again, they have done lots of renovations recently. Much nicer than before. Oil massage and foot massage were both fantastic!