Chanthaburi Favorites

Vendors

Most Recent Favorites in Chanthaburi

• Trees by the beach

shady trees

Favorite thing: If you fancy sitting by the beaches for awhile, you can do it! There are shady trees along by that gives more refreshing breeze to the beach. I did stay in the beach for awhile. My driver bought some local snacks to savor and he paid that one!=p I never knew what it was as I was very amaze with the scenery. The parallelled roads by the beach and the smiling people in there! Actually, they told me I'm a thai but born in the states? lol

• Mangrove

greeny

Favorite thing: Up close of the greeny mangroves is this one! I know, you have enough with my magrove story but it really an amazing trip I had here that I just want to tell you every single shots I had. Unfortunately, this page isn't enough!

• Noen Wong

fortress main gate

Favorite thing: Just facing to the Noen Wong Fortification main gate. It's old and still a remarkable construction.

I had to visit this one just as I saw in a paper that they had some maritime old things that had been recover by their government long time ago to the ship wrecks the best one I love to see is the handmade porcelaine jars but as it was in the Museum, one cannot take pictures in there. There are old things and maniatures too that are really nice. Bummer, my driver never told me you can't take picture in there!

• Church 2

church details

Favorite thing: Detailed of the church. I didn't have really beautiful pictures of the church but it's really worth looking for. All the addresses in my General tips are in my "Must See Tips" . I'd put all of them in there.

• Church 1

church sides

Favorite thing: This picture was taken in the side of the Church. It really looks very pretty with the sun shining through very nicely. It was a prefect day to go out & I wasn't wrong touring alone that day!

There are not much tourist in this area or maybe I didn't saw one. The locals are very friendly, peaceful and quite. Have more time inside the church, you'll love it there.

• Bays

by yen_2 Updated Mar 1, 2004
    Blue

Favorite thing: I've seen this pretty bays or islets as we get through the Kung Viman's Beaches which famous for it's paralleled roads around. There's a small hill, so you can view the neighbooring beauty from there. I took this pic in there... It's very refreshing and the sorrounding areas is very clean. I'd seen tv crews were shooting a movie(thai)..

Fondest memory: You can always find a way to see how pretty your sorroundings is.

• Vendors

by yen_2 Updated Mar 1, 2004
    Vendors

Favorite thing: Chanthaburi itself is a big province consisting of more than 5 districts. So, it's understandable that there are alot of local crafts you can always buy. Driving too is advisable but you can always hire a cab if you want to tour around the province.

From this picture, I saw this one in Laem Sadej Beach when we had lunch. I asked the vendor about the prices and it's very cheap. For a pair of brooms you can have it in only 10baht!

• Just green and blue skies..

Blue skies...

Favorite thing: I thought this one is worth sharing for..so, here it is. After along walk, I founf myself drinking water with that heat in the sun. Quite, alone and refreshing! How's that? Well, I did wish hubby & baby was here with me:(

• Moi alone=p

moi

Favorite thing: What's good about this trip is that I go alone and I bring all my things alone. Like this one here, I bring along my camera stand & took a pic of myself alone.=) With the scenery in here, I didn't find myself lonely at all. This was taken near in the Fish monument just off to the finish line route.

Instant Answers: Chanthaburi

Comments

Chanthaburi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Chanthaburi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chanthaburi sightseeing.