Chon Buri Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Chon Buri

• To be with hubby..

by yen_2 Updated Aug 27, 2003

Dada and me!

Favorite thing: It's nice to be with hubby of course and take pictures like this!heheh..I took this one in my left hand...hubby don't know how to do it! So, I did...

Fondest memory: This one is in the Bang Saen bayside that stretches very long until the other side..There were alot of the locals strolling around...

• A HE not a SHE!

by yen_2 Written Aug 27, 2003

No, she is a HE..

Favorite thing: When we went to the park they have a small festival as they have a program in the side of the park facing the road. Then, I saw a couple of dance groups waiting and some already finished dancing but when another started to dance, I know that this one(see the pic) is not a girl! She is a He! And all of the audience were smiling and some were laughing but he just dance and dance...It was very funny to see him in there together with the other girls not guys..Afterall, he's the nicest dancer of all in the group!

Fondest memory: Discovering other's view of life..And I noticed they love to go visit in the park!

• Theme Park Trips

• At the side of the bay

me=)

Favorite thing: As you can see in the pic, it's in the side of the bay. Sriracha has a very nice park that stretches very long and that you can do all sorts of sports of activity wether you like to jog, to sit & wait for the sunset, and if you're lucky enough like me,lol you can witness a program that they have school teenagers dancing with traditional attires...The beach is not clean so all you have to do it to sit in the side, wait and observe..it's one of the great afternoons we had with hubby!

Fondest memory: Nothing much but the sunset every afternoon was breathtaking though...

• Blue Skies and Lovely Sunset

I love this one..

Favorite thing: The hotel by the bay was really very pretty when the sunset will come with the blue skies in it..The pool they have in the hotel is also located in the side of the bay so, I can't get away in that area and some of the people there were looking of me just taking hundreds of pictures...The other side of it is the Restaurant by the bay...It's great to relax in there and just wait for the sunsets!

Fondest memory: To just sit in the pool with a orange juice and wait for the sunset...how about that?=)

• With him or her?

With him or her?

Favorite thing: This is the first time, I first hold of this one, so, it was great! There are alot of animals in the Tiger Zoo that you can hold of but you have to pay first as I was always saying...this one, I paid 50baht/shot! Not bad!

Fondest memory: He got hold of me very tightly and he's/she's hot!hehehe=)

• Golden Fish

Golden Fish

Favorite thing: I've seen this in the Temple where I don't know the name...it really is a very nice fountain with like this golden fishes statue in the sides in it.

Fondest memory: The fountain with this golden statue dominates the whole temple as this is rightly located at the center of the place where you can directly see when you enter!

• Temple

by yen_2 Updated Aug 26, 2003

Temple

Favorite thing: What's good again when you don't know where to go is you don't care where you want to go! or is it right what I'm sayin'? or the other way around? lol...

Anyhow, hubby had a driver when we went to visit in Chonburi as it was a work travel. So, the driver tour us all over and without thinking he went to this very very beautiful temple and it seems like it is newly finished but the problem is I didn't know the name and even the driver didn't understand what I was sayin' and askin' to him...so, we went out in the way without knowing what was it...

Does anyone out there know? It would be very helpful!

Fondest memory: Well, the beaches isn't that very nice but the driving at the bayside is pretty...even saw the sunset while were in the van!

Instant Answers: Chon Buri

Comments

Chon Buri Favorites

Reviews and photos of Chon Buri favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chon Buri sightseeing.