Chon Buri Sports & Outdoors

Yellow shirts and a stick

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Chon Buri

• You can go fishing!

Fishing

Actually, I've asked a man if can I go with them fishing? then they just smile...maybe tey understand me or not? Well, I don't know if it's possible but I got this fishing boat in the bay while waiting for the sun to come down and I saw this...Do you have any idea what is this boat for? For all those things they put in there..don't have an idea what's that for! Maybe, it's for the fish they catch and put it there directly!

Equipment: A boat like that one!

• With the Stick

Yellow shirts and a stick

I've seen old ladies and young ones used a stick and with a pair of yellow t-shirts of them all. They were just exercising but with a step to perform. I find it very hard as you have the stick with you with all the steps that you're gonna be performing. It's kind of hard compare to the dancing routine!

Equipment: A yellow shirt and a stick;-)

• Sipak Takraw

by yen_2 Updated Aug 27, 2003

Sipak Takraw

In my home country, this is called Sipak Takraw so, it sounds like I'm promoting my own country not Thailand! Right? But honestly, I tried to ask them what was it but they just give me a smile..I would really like to know but no luck though...But just now, found out that it is "TAKRAW As far as I can remember, a friend told me that Thailand has this game and is very famous all over the country. In my home country and Thailand competes with this game as they also are very good in it!

Equipment: The ball that is being played around is from a bamboo dry and form it like a ball! You need to have a sports shoes to hit the ball!

This sport is traditionally played by a loosely formed circle of men who use feet, knees, thighs, chests and shoulders to acrobatically pass a woven rattan ball to each other, endeavoring to keep it airborne, and eventually kick it into a basket suspended above their heads.

• Exercising

Exercising

I've seen alot of people going to the park that Friday afternoon and when the exercise just started, I saw that there were alot of them who joined the exercise! I thought of joining but it was only a thought!lol

The exercise will start every 5 to 6pm and will last until an hour! It looks that they have a great time together...

Equipment: Bring your sports shoes and a pair of joggging pants and shirt and extra towels.

Instant Answers: Chon Buri

Comments

Chon Buri Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Chon Buri sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chon Buri sightseeing.