Chon Buri Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Chon Buri

• Temple

by yen_2 Updated Aug 19, 2003

Temple

After 10 minutes drive again, he then proceed to this really very beautiful newly finished temple but unfortunately we don't know the name in it. No one in there know how to speak english or I wasn't just seaking enough info:-( I was awed by the glittering gold temple and very artistic temple with a very big picture of the King and Queen. But, my pictures will not give you enough of what I saw as the other digi camera of mine retired! No more battery...so, I don't have a choice except to use the other one which was not that good but atleast I had pictures...right?

• Bayside

Along the bay!

This is the view you can see from the bayside..it really is relaxing and there are too many sits in there..you can relax if you like to..that if you're not in a hurry..I like the place, not too crowded and not too many people! Infact, not traffic at all..I can live in this place;) I hope!

From this point, you can see Pattaya specially during the night time though it's very little and the little lights you can see in there..

• Thai Roofs along the Bay

by yen_2 Written Aug 19, 2003

Pretty thai houses along the bay

The driver of hubby was very kind to tour as around the place. And I was very happy to know that there are places around Bang Saen that are worth the time..He brought us in this over looking the bay side where there are pretty thai roofs and the pretty sunset that dominates the long stretch of bayside area.

I noticed also that the bayside is really very nice, clean and is obviously newly constructed part. There are still men doing some work in the other side of the bay..You can do all sort of things in there aside from sitting along while waiting for the sunset, you can also jog around..It is a nice place!

• Bang Saen Beach Resort

At the beach!

Bang Saen itself is a small town close to Sriracha about 30 minutes drive from the city proper. The main highlight of the town, I guess, is the very crowded beach...small cottages piled up that stretches very long. Most of the people around are the locals. And I've seen kids playing in the sands were it's not actually very nice. But, the air from the sea is worth though..just waiting for the sunset and the weekends to be over...There are many small stalls of foods lined up just beside the cottages and sets. Pick your choice!

• Crocodiles

Crocodiles in green swamp

There are a vrey large area for all these scary looking animal which I really don't like to look at to..I'm scared of their teeth and all..Grrr..They have this unique as they say, event that shouldn't be missed, the " Crocodile Egg Breaking Festival" which is every May to August but haven't seen one...

You can enjoy yourself watching with the circus in Crocodile Wrestling Show by lady performers but did not see one again...I don't like to..sorry:(

• Elephant Museum

Elephant Museum

It's not complete without the Elephant museum. You can learn more about the life long of an Elephant and all sorts of things about them..I guess, I won't be telling, right? Do your homework then...;-)

• Scorpion Queen

Scorpion Queen

A lady with hundred of Poisonous Scorpions!Grrr..It really is alive and she even let hold of it and made it crawl it in her hands...I'm not very good with those ones..From you enter the small cave, you will see the greenish small circled place for scorpions and there are many of them.. If you like, you can have a picture of the Queen with you..

• Deer

Deer, dear!

Well, I've seen a deer already. But, this one had a white spots in his back, Isn't it cute? Sorry for the anemic pic..I had a long time figuring out this camera! Anyhow, You can take pictures of them too..Either you want to have it in a key chain and have a calendar in the back of your pic each one cost 100 baht/picture again!

• Wallaby

Wallabies

I really don't know if this is really a Wallaby...this is the first time again, I've seen this one but sure looks really cute. The pic is a kid I just happen to bump to, asked him if it's okey and then he said fine! He looks very happy to have it in his lap though..You can take a pic with him but be sure to pay first, 50 baht/shot! Please be reminded that all the animals has a payment if you like to take pix with you alone but if you just snop some, it's okey though!

• Donkey

Mr. Grey and the Donkey

Again, this is my first time to see this donkey...I know, it's weird but it's not my fault seeing this one after 24 years!huh! Right next to the Camels, you will notice him in the side. He's not too famous in there as I never saw any taking pics with him...until, I came;-)

• Small Lake

Small lake infront the Zoo

I've seen this very nice small lake just right next to the Thai Cafe, it's good to sit down and drink if you're not into hurry. I saw a couple of people there eating and drinking and just looking far away..Cool breeze though..not bad odor from the waste or anything as the place is clean and maintained!

• A pound for Ducks

Ducks

There are several animals..of course this is a zoo! I thought of taking a picture with Mr. Duckling rightly because, he just stand one legged..It's cute and he just turned around and hear the flowing water in the side!=)

• Photo taking

With the tiger cub..

As mentioned above, you can hold and take pictures with them but you have to pay for 150 baht/shot! There are 2 types either you will put your face in the t-shirt or in a mug with their camera of course or you can have a picture with your camera! The staff knows how to take pictures with all those new digi gadgets maybe because there are too many visitors they already have with a camera in their own!

Right next to the nursery, there are 2 studios in there so your choice!

• Tiger with piglets

by yen_2 Updated Aug 18, 2003

Tiger and the piglets with tiger cubs

I read in the brochure that they are a happy big one family and it looks like they really are! I've seen this one in the nursery too and the mother tiger is feeding the piglets along with the tiger cubs! You can take pictures with the tiger cubs and you will be the one to hold the milk for him! You have to pay 150 baht/shot! Not bad though...

• Pigs & Baby Cubs

Pig and tiger cubs..

I was surprisingly awed by this one! A pig and a tiger cubs. The pig can feed her milk to tiger cubs along with the piglets. They're just a cutepie..From the moment you step in the nursery, you will notice these directly!

Instant Answers: Chon Buri

Comments

Chon Buri Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Chon Buri things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chon Buri sightseeing.