S&P Restaurant and Bakery, Pattaya

Royal Garden Plaza, Level 2

S & P Smiles from a staff member
    by shelnlin
  • shelnlin's Profile Photo

S&P Restaurant and Bakery: Sheer freshness...

by shelnlin Updated Sep 17, 2004

S & P Smiles from a staff member

This little restaurant has always been a firm favourite of mine. Ideally located in the heart of the Royal Garden Plaza, I have found the food to be of fantastic freshness, the staff to be of excellent service and it is very clean and tidy.

I have taken several photos of this little place and while I was there I was served by the most charming waiters who all welcomed me each time I popped in, even if I was there for just an Iced coffee they would never forget me and I could never forget them for their friendliness.

This restaurant is of Thai flavour and has many beautiful dishes to choose from. It is in expensive and they make beautiful smoothies, hot bread and gorgeous Thai dishes which really are very tasty.

The staff can speak a bit of English which helps and they can also help you if you need any advice on your travel plans.

Favorite Dish: One of the things that I enjoyed the most about this restaurant was it's Chocolate brownies... these were I think for memory about 40 baht or 60 baht for two. They were so beautiful and moist that they went perfectly with a cuppa. Just great if you want a change from eating Thai food. The restaurant also delivers and does takeaway orders as well as Catering for functions ( I know that I would certainly use them if I were in Thailand).
    On my last trip to Thailand I went back to this little place again and bought their Cookbook "Patara".
    I will most certainly come back again to this place and I do believe that they are in Bangkok too. It may be a bit more expensive than an average meal from a little Thai restaurant or Stall but it is well worth it and I paid approximately $13.00 (NZD) for two main meals, two deserts, and two plain rices (this is the only disadvantage I have with the restaurant- you have to pay extra for your plain rice).

Instant Answers: Pattaya