Know about this? Rate It!
Miao/ Meo hill tribes - a view from top
This is the Miao villiage I visited, a small hill tribe, not too flooded with tourists yet, worth a look. It takes about half an hour, to drive with scoter up hill from the Was Prah That.
Miao / Meo hill tribes - Entrance
The elevations of a Miao villages are often about 1000-2500 metres. The majority, however, live in southern China.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Chiang Mai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Passignano sul Trasimeno Hotels
- Steam Valley Hotels
- East Hampton Hotels
- Boomer Island Hotels
- North Pole
- Sonoma Off The Beaten Path
- Bishops Stortford Off The Beaten Path
- North Korea Off The Beaten Path
- excursions from Vienna
- Punta Cana Off The Beaten Path
- TheTechnion College
- Isle of Arran Off The Beaten Path
- Day trips: Sintra, Cascais, Alcochete...
- nature & wildlife
- Papua New Guinea Off The Beaten Path
- Railway Stations
- Ras Al Khaimah Off The Beaten Path