Pai Sports & Outdoors

the lizard that moved me...
    by call_me_rhia

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Pai

• Yoga in Pai

by wooya12 Written Mar 16, 2013

Mom's yoga in Pai
    I attended a yoga class which was supposed to be 2 hours today. But she started it at 10:20 not 10 o'clock. But she didn't apologize at all and first half an hour was a meditation then streching for 30 min again then she taught yoga, real yoga only 10 min. She'd never corrected a students's posture or let the students know for which posture we should inhale or exhale instead she just said '5 breath'. She didn't focus on the class. She disappeared twice ( to cook linch , I guess) and came back more than 5 min later. So some of us even could have chatting while wauting for her. She didn't tell us why she stopped the class.
    And she finished the class at noon not 13:40. So we had just 1 and half hour- class. She didn't seem to care about it.
    And the place was very nasty. It seemed never cleaned with dust and hair of dogs.
    As she didn't tell me about the refund regulation, I asked her to give me refund. But she was like " I don't refund you. Go away!" shouting. And " Go to the police" she said. So we went to the police station then at last she gave me half. But I paid for 1 week and attended only first day which means we lost 40 dollars.
    After we came out of the police station , she threw a bottle to us ! She is very violent and rude.
    I had many yoga classes in India and my country. But I 'm sure that this is the worst one in my life. She was horrible. She shouldn't earn 60-70 dollars per 1 and half hours easily like that !!

• Women's Travel

• zazatann's Profile Photo

Rafting in Pai river

by zazatann Written Jun 6, 2006

One of very good memory on this trip for rafting in Pai River. For the one who think of going to MaeHongson as the next stop. This activity can be a good one to get there by the river. you can choose a short trip or stay over night in a jungle with hilltripe people which it's cool.

Equipment: the tour company provide for you all.

• Rafting

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

Looking for the green crested lizard

by call_me_rhia Updated Oct 6, 2002

the lizard that moved me...

my suggestions is to go hiking in the forest, not to reach any particular place, but to observe the magic of nature. After seeing one green crested lizard in the grassland surrounding the place where I was staying, I went for a forest walk to see more of them. They are shy reptiles with a green body and a blue-ish head that can be found in south-east asia, in remote and quiet areas. I did not succeed in taking a photo, so pls my apologies for the drawing and pc work: i'm by no means an artist.

Equipment: sturdy hiking boots and insect repellent (plenty of it)

Instant Answers: Pai

Comments

Pai Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Pai sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pai sightseeing.