Phitsanulok Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Phitsanulok

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Steak Cottage: At my hotel

by Willettsworld Written Nov 23, 2009

You'll find this place at the Lithai Guest House, which is where I stayed (see my accommodation tip). It was a very useful place to have, close at hand and I ate here the evening I stayed in Phitsanulok. I had a steak that was a little on the thin side with chips (fries) and vegetables but it was OK. Steaks costs between 70-100 baht plus they do soups and a large range of pasta dishes. I also had breakfast here as it was included in the price of my room. It consisted of egg, toast and a small sausage plus tea/coffee.

• XLH's Profile Photo

Corner Coffeeshop: "Chinatown" Food

by XLH Updated Feb 7, 2005

The food is special only in it's simplicity. Usually pork is fried with noodles, or rice or vermicelli. Yup, one full meal on ONE plate; consisting of meat, vegetables, and rice. And because of it's location (near our hotel), it was where we dined for 3 consecutive nights.

Favorite Dish: Fried rice (comes with pork), noodle soup (also with pork) and vermicelli (still with pork). Yes, they specialise in pork.

Our cook at the corner coffeeshop

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo

.......: Noodle shop in sitting and hanging leg style.

by pattayaraj Written Feb 15, 2004

Know as Guay Teaw Hoy Kha, a local style noodle shop . Not just a sitting position style but some ingredients in noodle are different from normal noodle shop. Try it!!

The best one I ýve tried located near the river. From Mahathat temple ,just walk to the North along the river about 500 metres. Thereýll be a very local noodle shop in wooden house style. You must take off your shoe first and try to choose one seat where you can hanging you leg and see a river view and then enjoy eatingý..

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo

Karaket restuarant: I found this restuarant 's so poppular among local

by pattayaraj Written Feb 14, 2004

I found this restuarant by chance of hungry.hehe At first time, I doubted why this restuarant 's so crowded. Just one try , I think this very local resto and very local food as Khao Kaeng (in Thai) or rice and curry offered a very delicious food. I can recommend this resto as the best Khao Kaeng shop in this city and I found locals also think the same.

Not just sit and eat , the owner decorated his resto with old pictures of Phitsanuloke . Great place for turn back time. : )

Favorite Dish: All rice and curry.

Night bazaar: Try local food

by pattayaraj Written Feb 14, 2004

A big stalls center in this city. Both food and stuffs sell there along the bank of Nan river. I found this place 's so vary in kinds and styles. Don't miss to try a local food there. : ))

Favorite Dish: Phad Thai,local ice cream,.......

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

Flying Vegetables restaurant: Don't miss these flying vegetables

by filipdebont Updated Sep 19, 2002

This is really something unique, here vegetables are really flying through the sky. These vegetables are traditionally prepared in a Wok, once these vegetables are ready the cook throws them to a waiter who is standing a few meters away on a kind of platform. And this waiter has to catch these flying vegetables on a plate, and then they can be served.

Favorite Dish: every dish, but WITH vegetables

the flying vegetables

Instant Answers: Phitsanulok

Comments

Phitsanulok Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Phitsanulok restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Phitsanulok sightseeing.