Sukhothai Nightlife

My jug head band!
    by Mr.Sparkle

Best Rated Nightlife in Sukhothai

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

Sukhothai historical park: a festival of sounds and lights

by call_me_rhia Written Jun 19, 2004

dancers at the sound and light show

It just happened... the night I arrived the owner of the guesthouse told me there would be a sound and light festival inside the park. Ok, it was a private show to celebrate the opening of the opening of some new air routes - and ok, someone related to the king would be there... but he also added that many foreign guests of honour were expected. He suggested I sneak in - saying no one would dare to stop me and aks me if I was invited. I figured there was nothing to lose in trying... it worked! The show was amazing - graceful dancers - and well as the temples lit up at night... beautiful and eerie. If you're in town and such a show is on... don't miss it!

• Mr.Sparkle's Profile Photo

Chopper Beer: Fun bar

by Mr.Sparkle Written Feb 25, 2007

My jug head band!

This is a hopping little bar, sometimes with live music (Thai classics and Western standards). I actually did some open mic here, which was good fun. The clientele is mostly Thai, but everyone is really friendly. So, order up some big bottles of Chiang beer and relax.

Dress Code: none

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Chopper Bar: 80's pop tunes in New Sukhothai

by Willettsworld Written Nov 24, 2009

This rooftop restaurant and bar is located just off the main road that goes to the Sukhothai Historic Park in New Sukhothai, near to where all the guest houses are located. They have some live acoustic guitar music playing plus some rather obscure 80's pop tunes playing during the evenings. The menu is Thai and Western.

Instant Answers: Sukhothai

Comments

Sukhothai Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Sukhothai nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sukhothai sightseeing.