Ban Lamai Travel Guide

Grandmother Rock
    by biggeorge

Ban Lamai Things to Do

• Grandmother Rock

Guess what this looks like? Yeah rocks that look like genitals are worth a 20 minute scooter ride in the afternoon sun. The locals apparently stick firecrackers and incense down there on special occasions.

• Grandfather Rock

Weird column of rock , that looks a bit phallic hence the name. Its in the background of the photo - the three character's in the foreground are cocks of an entirely different nature.

• Ban Lamai Hotels

0 Hotels in Ban Lamai

Ban Lamai Nightlife

• Ban Lamai nightlife

If you choose this beach you can choose between many nightclubs. This nightclubs are on the streets. They give you drinks, movies, sport programs, and sometimes girls. Be careful with ladyboys and sicknesses.

• Ban Lamai nightlife

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Ban Lamai? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Ban Lamai Warnings and Dangers

• Beware Pete at Chillout Bungalows on...

Don't stay at "Chillout Bungalows and Restaurant" on Lamai. The Aussie guy that runs the place is a drug crazed psycho and highly unstable as well as unsavoury in the extreme. Would be a fantastic place without the mad Ozzie behind the bar. Don't go there even if it means your on the streets. Easy to rip the guy off though, he's so pissed at night...

• Parking Tickets

A particulary bad bit of irresponsible scooter parking led me to receive a parking ticket. The cost was the equivalent of 2 pence and I binned it , though I had a moments pause at the airport when I thought I was going to be dragged off , but it turned out they were more concerned that I was bleeding in the check in queue.

Have you been to Ban Lamai? Write about Ban Lamai to help travelers.

Ban Lamai Favorites

• People on this beach

We found very nice local people on Ban Lamai. The were I think fishermans. They have always something to do. If you are interesting about fishing you can see nice fishes from the ocean.

• Things to do

You can have many thing to do here. The first one is swimming, after you are tired you can justhanging under the sun. If you are finished go to a restaurant eat something and drink. At the night you can go party or drink with thai girls. You can shopping all the times. After you can walking on the beach in the fresh air.

• Nice beach

I enjoyed the beach too. This is sandy and not full of people. I was there for a week and I think this is safety enough to stay over there. Sometimes we didn't closed our bungalow and we didn't have any problem. The restaurats are not far away from Ban Lamai and they have good food. Jusr be careful with the sunshine. You have to alwas have...

Instant Answers: Ban Lamai

Comments

Explore Deeper into Ban Lamai
Nothing to do