Did you mean?Try your search again
Small restaurant at Na nai Road - Patong just step ahead of Banzaan Road (Fresh Market Road), located in front of T-intersection between 7eleven and Family Mart. They sell thai and western food, from local salad to american sandwich. the prices are reasonable, and much worthy than eating some junk-fastfood or even expensive restaurant in malls. Aet, is the name of the chef, a warm-hearted lady which gonna help you out 'bout patong. she also will cook in your style. she couple times gave us a free-something such fresh fruit, vegetable spring rolls, or even beer. the portion of each food they gave is "really" as large as you seen on the menu (my friend said, "you get what you see"). they open from 12am till midnight. there's only couple of dining table here, but i often came here and find it not so crowded. if you stay around Na nai Road, you'll easly find the restaurant right before you're going left to Jungceylon (to banzaan street), at your right side.
They also provide for take away. Just call Aet to prepare your dishes.
Favorite Dish: what you must try from the restaurant are :
1. Steam mussels with thai herb (hoy malaengpooh aob moa din) for 180 bath (a must try one!!)
2. Fried yellow noodles with chicken or seafood (mee lueng pad gai moo nue rue seafood) for only 60 bath
3. Fried rice with egg vegetables and chicken/seafood (khao pad gai moo nue roe chicken/seafood) for 60 bath
4. Fried chicken with yellow curry and coconut milk (pa-naeng mo gai rue nua) in large postion for 120 bath
5. Fried noodle with chicken or shrimp in omelette (phad thai) for 120 bath (thai local glass-noodle covered with thin omelette layer).
6. Try local beer named "Chang" only 50 bath.
every time i came here with a friend, never cost more than 300 to 350 bath for 2 person.
Updated Mar 17, 2010
Address: Na nai Road - just in front of Banzaan road
Phone: +66 80 529 0881