Know about this? Rate It!
Fondest memory: One of my fondest memories was finding a small Wat while I was walking around Hat Yai. I sat inside for a while as it was a very peaceful environment and began reflecting on Buddhism and what it meant in real terms to the Thais. I wanted to find out more about the religion.
While sitting there with these thoughts going through my mind a monk walked over and gave me a small book titled "Buddhism in a Nutshell". It was perfect for what I wanted! I offered him some money but he refused. I left a donation in the box at the temple.
Fondest memory: Talking to a group of friendly novice monks about their life in Thailand and answering questions about me.
Fondest memory: Chinese graveyard at the Buddhist Temple and Thavornwitthayaai School of Buddhism. See Travelogue below for more details.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Hat Yai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yuba Lake State Recreation Area Hotels
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- Woodlands New Town Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Pekan Nanas Hotels
- Raiwala Hotels
- Vaduz Hotels