Been here? Rate It!
Hong Kong Suki: Hong Kong Suki
This is an interesting concept. You order food and it all comes to the table uncooked. On the table is an electrically heated pot of boiling water into which the food is put to cook. The restaurant kindly supply plates, chopsticks and some dipping sauce.
I wasn't that keen on it. Years ago I worked in the US and there was another Brit guy there that loved to cook for us. He boiled everything in sight and it was a nightmare being invited there. Suki was kind of reminiscent of this.
You'd think that as they didn't have to employ a chef the food would be cheap but it isn't compared to other places in Hat Yai.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Hat Yai Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shillong Hotels
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- Edmonton Hotels
- Port Blair Hotels
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Hotels
- Male Island
- Nagarkot Hotels
- Ayia Napa Hotels
- North America
- Hong Kong
- Legrena Hotels
- Panadura Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir