Ko Lanta Things to Do

SUNSET

Most Recent Things to Do in Ko Lanta

Thai Massage

by jenniferchin Written Jan 2, 2004

Anyone who loves being pampered will love Thai massage. I am, of course, refering to the "soft" version. I wandered over to "Nong May's Thai & Foot Massage" one evening after my ardous sea kayaking daytrip. I had a fantastic relaxing time under Ning's (photo) magic fingers. I even went partying til 4am after that :-)

• beaniezotzim's Profile Photo

Catch at least one Beautiful sunset...

by beaniezotzim Written Sep 28, 2003
    sunset ko lanta

make it a point while you are here to see a beautiful sunset. We usually wound up eating dinner right about that time so we made it a point to eat out in the sand and watch the sun go down. I love the silhouette that the long tail boats made against the sunset...

This was my favorite part of ko lanta

• beaniezotzim's Profile Photo

Check out the cave... its pretty neat

by beaniezotzim Updated Sep 28, 2003

Bats Ko Lanta

This cave was one of those "I-have-to-conquer-my-fear" adventures. Our friends came to this island the year before and told us to go to the cave, but then he proceeded to show me some pictures....of the spiders INSIDE the cave.... I was far from sold on this cave thing.

I did it though, and I don't regret it, although I did come VERY close to having a panic attack when I saw the spiders up close....... they are BIG. (getting the chills just writing this) blaghhh.....

some of the thing you can anticipate if you decide to do this are a good hike to the entrance, some very tight squeezes through some parts of the cave, muddy clothes, spiders, Bats, a pool in the pitch blackness of the cave if you want to cool off, and a really cool Stairway/ladder on your way back. It is worth it though. I am really glad I did it. Hope you enjoy if you plan to go!

Picture is of some of the bats that we saw....

• davidjo's Profile Photo

EXPLORE THE ISLAND

by davidjo Written Mar 26, 2012
    SEA GIPSY VILLAGES

Rent a bicycle and explore the south of the island where you will find villages that are rarely visited by tourists. Many of the houses are built on stilts over the ocean.

• Photography

• davidjo's Profile Photo

BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS

by davidjo Written Mar 26, 2012
    SUNSET, KO LANTA

When i was in Ko Lanta it was nice to sit on the beach early evening and watch the terrific sunsets.

• Rastarigo's Profile Photo

Speed your way to Koh Rok

by Rastarigo Written Feb 11, 2012

Lovely snorkeling, fine white sand, beautiful beach, an hour speed boat ride from Koh Lanta. tour is 1,200 baht per person

• traceyspacey's Profile Photo

Enjoy the beach while you can

by traceyspacey Written Oct 16, 2007

Rain on the way

Well we went to Ko Lanta towards the end of the wet season. It was very wet. However we did get a glimpse of Sun now and then. Drop what ever you are doing-go enjoy the beach!

• Vincedem's Profile Photo

Saladan Town

by Vincedem Written Apr 8, 2007
    Saladan

This is the little town at the pier where you have to take the ferry. Saladan is a nice place where you can find some little shops where you can buy your souvenirs, beach stuff or some books.

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo

Socialize

by Kaynisa Written Feb 10, 2006

find a place to hang out

If u are bored u can basically walk along the long beach and stop at any bungalow areas they have there and do what we vters do best... snap photos or socialize....

• dragontml's Profile Photo

Walk along the beach...

by dragontml Written Jan 10, 2006

high tide @ sanctuary

Its an beautiful island and we spent most of our time at Long beach...its a very long strech. We did a morning stroll and a return walk takes about one hour.

• jorgegomes's Profile Photo

Island hopping

by jorgegomes Written Jun 1, 2004

Ko Rok

From Ko Lanta island there are some boat trips that you can do.
    1- Emerald Cave
    2- Ko Rok island
    3- 4 islands
    4- Hin Daeng & Hin Muang (Divers spot)

• Diving and Snorkeling

• edachsund's Profile Photo

We went to Midday Swim.

by edachsund Written Mar 4, 2004

Me and Natra

Maybe I seek for none heavy activity while I am here. I went just enjoying the salt sea water and although I am not sun bathing still my skin toasted.

Long Beach

by jenniferchin Written Jan 7, 2004

This is one of the better beaches on Ko Lanta. The landscape is flat and sand very powdery and HOT !! The waters here are really nice as well :-)

A good place to sunbathe !

Ko Jum (2)

by jenniferchin Written Jan 4, 2004

One thing I relish about my few hours here was seeing how families could come and holiday here.

This little boy was a few metres away from where I was and man ! was he enjoying himself :-)

Writing

by jenniferchin Written Jan 4, 2004

This is one activity that I do alot when traveling solo. I had quite alot of time on my hands ~ so it was writing my journal as well as postcards to friends all over.

Instant Answers: Ko Lanta

Comments

Ko Lanta Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Ko Lanta things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ko Lanta sightseeing.