Know about this? Rate It!
Waterfall Na Muang
This is a very small island so not place is too far to visit. This Waterfall Na Muang is just a short drive around the island and you do not require much walking to see it and catch up with it. You can join a trip or just ask a driver to take you there.
Get ready to climb
There are 2 Na muang waterfalls:
The first one is the largest and you can swim underneath it which is very refreshing and cooling on a hot day.
It has a fall of about 79 metres so it is quite a big drop.
The second you have to climb up to along a very steep pathway.
There are little statues all the way up like the one in the second photo and at the top there is a great viewing or (recovering) platform with a great view.
- Hiking and Walking
- Mountain Climbing
- Adventure Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Ko Samui Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Tikus Hotels
- Praia da Rocha
- Port Royal Hotels
- Ramnagar Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path