Trang Restaurants

• XBlanka's Profile Photo

Koh Ngai Villa restaurant: Every night fresh seafood

by XBlanka Written Feb 18, 2008
    Green curry

Our favorite breakfast was banana pancake with fresh fruit and fresh juice. In the evening you can have some fresh seafood – we had a barbecued barracuda and it was perfect. The Thai curry or noodles are also great!

• kissman's Profile Photo

Quite a few choices: Muslim Food

by kissman Written Aug 22, 2007

If you are looking for Halal or local Malay food, there are quire a few Muslim restaurants near Trang train station. We tried a few while there and were generally satisfied with all of them.

To get there, go to the train station and once at the station, just look around and I don't think you would miss it.

• StephanB's Profile Photo

German Beer House: Great German (and Thai) food in Trang!

by StephanB Written Mar 21, 2006

After a visit to Ani's bookstore, the owner suggested we visit "The German Beer House" for dinner. The owner, Nong, was a professional cook in Germany for 14 years. She and her boyfriend Jan have now has opened a restaurant with European and Thai cuisine. I just finished my dinner and it was fantastic. The red cabbage was better than my grandmother's, and that's saying something. The restaurant is fairly new, opened in 2006, so many people in town may not be familiar with it. It is just past the bus station north of town on Huai Yod Road. If you want an excellent meal while in Trang, jump in a Tuk-Tuk and you will not be sorry.

Favorite Dish: I had the roast pork with potatoes and red cabbage, my wife Patty had the fish with Tamarind sauce. Both were absolutely excellent.

• velumagan's Profile Photo

Near the 'Blue Bus' Stop: Local Cake

by velumagan Written Dec 14, 2004

There are many shops selling (baked) cakes along this street (sorry, cant remember name) where our phuket-hat yai blue bus stopped to take passengers. There are five flavours to choose from - pandan, coconut, orange, coco and vanilla (.... or is it durian?)
    The cakes are sold at 100B for 3. Ideal gift plus supper (for yourself) if you are travelling day-time. Delicious. My kids loved em.

Instant Answers: Trang

Comments

Trang Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Trang restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Trang sightseeing.