Trang Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Trang

• wondersF's Profile Photo

Impression

by wondersF Written Aug 3, 2008

My apologies. I just saw this querry left unanswered. After 18 months, may not be of any meaning to the originator but for others who dropped by.

Yes, there are lots to do in Trang. Depending on what is interesting to you.
    First, Trang is known for its Waterfalls. There are plenty. Waterfalls meant jungle trekking in real tropical country.Not on tourist beaten trails I am afraid. But very safe.
    Next on the agenda, are Asian food. There is a better choice here than many parts of Southern Thailand.

Of course, there are the usual Islands hopping tours and smaller caves, cave temples etc.
    To me, other than the Waterfalls, you would not be meeting any niche here in Trang. A very clean city and most of all, I feel important to me is in knowing the place well.
    More pricey place but being a nature lover, this place is the third of my favorite towns apart from Kanchanaburi and Krabi.

• XBlanka's Profile Photo

3 islands round trip - Koh Ma, Koh Cheuk, Koh Muk

by XBlanka Updated Feb 18, 2008

Fish feeding

Buy a trip to the 3 surroundings islands: Koh Ma, Koh Cheuk, Koh Muk (+ Emerald Cave).

You will experience great snorkeling and the swimming through the dark Emerald Cave is also great adrenalin experience. The advantage of this trip is that you can go only in a small group of 4 people and 2 longtail drivers. We had a lot of fun especially on the way to Emerald Cave – there is dark all around you and the only light you can see is the flash-light of the Thai guide swimming few meters in front of you. You can take the lifejacket from the boat to feel safer.

Take some bread or pineapple with you so you can feed the fish from the boat – it’s great experience when you’re snorkeling in the water and see hundreds of the black and yellow stripy fish.

Group of four people - 800 THB / 1 person

• Diving and Snorkeling
    • Fishing

• Pancake_my's Profile Photo

Tham Le (Sea Cave)

by Pancake_my Written Mar 22, 2004

the many shapes of Tham Le

We were provided a boat to go around the canals under this marvelous cave. Scary enough to go through those steepy looked tunnel ... where every of us had to lie on boat flatly in order to go through this narrow tunnel. It was really tensed because the surface of the tunnel was very close to me. Just inches away of my nose!

• yeikloen's Profile Photo

Kao Chang Hai Cave

by yeikloen Written Feb 2, 2005

Nice and properly litted cave, well kept but should not make it a point to visit this place if you are around in trang unless you are driving to trang on Highway 4 from Patthalung

Instant Answers: Trang

Comments

Trang Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Trang things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Trang sightseeing.