Know about this? Rate It!
It's a nice place for those who wanna have a cup of coffee at night on weekend,the asmosphere is quiet and lovely.
U can both sip ur coffee and listen to the 80's music played professionally.It's really nice,the melody is harmonious and soft ,u also can ask them to sing the song u like,all is unplugged so it make a good felling when u go there.
The music is played in the evening from 8-10:30 pm
It's occupied under the REX Hotel so behind the cafe's is a shop where souvenirs is sold so u can go round and take a look,but it's quite expensive i can claim that.
Dress Code: U can wear anything u wanna at least it's neat and clean
- Study Abroad
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hilton Head Island Hotels
- Galkissa Hotels
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- Wisteria Island Hotels
- Montecatini Terme