Places to eat in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh

Most Viewed Restaurants in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh

• mary2u99's Profile Photo

Cac Mon Goi Cam: This is a must try!!!!

by mary2u99 Updated Apr 28, 2006

Scorpions! anyone!!! Yeah that what I mean .. anyone for scorpions, mince snake or coconut worm!!!

This is the common or rather exotic food on the menu!!(check out the menu picture)

We tried the BBQ beef and it was yummy and of course our waiter suggested some scorpions as the snake was out of stock!! Oh yeah snake out stock!!!

• Singles

Vietnam House: A little classy restaurant

by airasia Written Sep 11, 2006

Almost every restaurant I stop, spring roll is a must. I have never consumed so much spring roll in my life time. Vietnam is THE place for good springy roll.
    Vietnam house is another nice restaurant around district 1, which is located near to my hotel, Palace. So near yet I didn't realise this restaurant until the very last day of my trip. The food is great as usual. The spring roll is excellent but just somehow...it's not as good as Lemongrass which is another restaurant i went to earlier. But still I bloody enjoy every bit of the juicy roll & of course the cool saigon beer.

• airasia's Profile Photo

Lemon grass: Could be a VT canteen ??

by airasia Written Sep 11, 2006

i have no pictures or whatsoever about this famous restaurant. As a begineer to Vietnam, the best thing to do is to seek some reference from VT members. Wherelse in the world can you get more accurate information. I did what most VT would do and I am proud to mention 'bpacker' & 'imstress' HCMC pages has many good guides. So basically thats how I discovered Lemongrass.

And believe me guys this place is pack with foreign tourist. Hardly any locals there. That sums up that lemongrass is quite a place. Gosh...the food is bloody good. I was there twice. So just go there without hesitation.

Sao Dong: Cheap anf yummy street food

by airasia Updated Sep 11, 2006

I had dinner at this place right after exhausting myself over barganing some stuffs inside Ben Thanh market. There's a stretch of Seadfood & local food hawkers just outside of the market. I presume they set up the stalls around 6pm or earlier. This place later, in the evening turns into a pack eatery joint for some locals & tourists. I didn't waste time browsing at all the stalls, I choose Sao Dong as I see that the place was rather pack with custimers. Well I figure I did choose the correct one as the foods served here is really tasty. And further more they sure do cook fast.

So whenever you come to shop at Ben Thanh market, make sure you stay back for some great street meals. Yum...yum..

• airasia's Profile Photo

Kem Bach Dang: VT ice cream stall ?

by airasia Written Sep 11, 2006

Their buisness card print - An approved speciality by local & foreign customer. Registered brand name & logo. fair price excellent & devoted service.

Hahaha hahah. Go ahead try the vietnam ice cream. but just mind about the devoted service : )

Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Hotels

An Phu Hotels
Thi Nghe Hotels
Phuoc Long Hotels

Instant Answers: Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh

Comments

Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh sightseeing.
Map of Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh