Been here? Rate It!
Pane e Vino: Best Pizza
Newly opened restaurant has great Italian food. Bottom 2 floors are (very) Italian, and the top floor is (very) Vietnamese, but the food is 100% Italian, with the best pizza I've ever had. Good, friendly service, great air con, and nice Friday evening dinner buffet on the top floor. The Italian manager speaks English and German very well.
I'm a regular patron, and if you live here, you will be too.
Favorite Dish: Traditional, thin crust, crispy, melt-in-your-mouth pizza.
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Salalah Hotels
- Provincia de Samaná Hotels
- Port Elizabeth
- White Sulphur Springs Hotels
- Barotac Viejo Hotels