Paris Deli, Hanoi

2 Phan Chu Trinh

• Enjoying breakfast on Paris Deli's balcony
    Enjoying breakfast on Paris Deli's...
    by King_Golo
  • imstress's Profile Photo

Paris Deli: Paris Deli

by imstress Written Jun 7, 2005

Paris Deli

At the recommendation of Lan, we head for Paris Deli (opposite Hanoi Opera House) for our lunch.

This is a nice place for a good french food at an affordable price.

We had Duck 89,000 VND, Beef Stroganoff 89,000 VND, lemon Juice 17, 000 VND and Pineapple Juice 22,000 VND. All this for US$14 or 217,000 VND.

Food was excellent and it comes with bread and butter to start off with. They even gave us another helping of the bread but we were too full.

Favorite Dish: Beef and Duck

• King_Golo's Profile Photo

Paris Deli: Petit dejeuner comme en France

by King_Golo Updated Oct 3, 2008

Enjoying breakfast on Paris Deli's balcony

Been to Paris? Still miss it while in Hanoi? No problem! Check out Paris Deli in 13, Nha Tho street (just next to the cathedral). This restaurant provides you with a Paris-look-alike atmosphere. They even have photos of Paris on the wall! The best thing to do is coming there for breakfast, occupying the tiny balcony and watching street life from up there. They’ve got a good selection of pastries as well as good food. Their croissants are among the best to be found in Vietnam. There's only one drawback: Prices are almost Parisian as well…

Favorite Dish: The croissants are pretty good, as are all the other pastries. Lemon juice is also tasty, but for 17000VND it's probably the most expensive in Hanoi.

• worldkiwi's Profile Photo

Paris Deli: Delicious European food in Hanoi.

by worldkiwi Written Jul 21, 2005

Paris Deli, Hanoi.

Let's face it, no matter where we are and how much the local food satisfies us (and Vietnamese food was a surprisingly enjoyable find for me), we all have moments when we crave "comfort food". For me, the enticing menu of the Paris Deli, on Pho Nha Tho (between the cathedral and Hoan Kiem Lake) was enough to get the taste buds drooling!
    For 110000d I had a delicious lunch of mushroom and bacon penne, tea, and lemon juice. The penne was as good as I'd get at home and I was pleasantly surprised! Of course, as you can see, I paid for it... but hey... it was a treat on a rather grey and cool Hanoi day.

Favorite Dish: I can recommend the mushroom and bacon penne.

• donnaku's Profile Photo

Paris Deli: Paris Deli

by donnaku Written May 7, 2006

Very close to my hotel, Hilton Hanoi and my office there at Ly Thai To street, this place is very convenient for lunch and dinner.
    Waitresses are very welcome, despite their "mediocre english".
    I like the ambience very much. They also play nice music.

Favorite Dish: I love their mango smoothies.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Hanoi

Comments

Hotels Near Paris Deli
4.0 out of 5 stars