Been here? Rate It!
Quan Com Pho: Great, Cheap Local Food
Delicious, cheap local food. Safe, too. Packed at luch with locals, but popular with expats and some tourists. If you like Quan An Ngon in Saigon, you'll like this place. Less ambience, but something for everybody.
Favorite Dish: Ga ran xoi chien (fried chicken with sticky rice roll), Ga nuong la chanh (grilled chicken with lie leaf), Muop dang xao toi (sauteed bitter, only try if you love bitter foods), Com nieu (rice cooked in a clay pot, dry and a bit crusty).
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Hanoi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Pedro Hotels
- Treasure Island Hotels
- Morong Hotels
- Salmon Lake State Park Hotels
- Het Zwin
- Judetul Iasi