Been here? Rate It!
Ho Chi minh museum
Ho Chi Minh Museum.ONE pillar pagoda, presidental palace all around here.
A place where lot of tourist will visit.
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
Ho Chi Min Mausoleum
Ho Chi Min's mausoleum is open for visitors in the mornings for viewing where you can see Ho Chi Min's embalmed body... except in November when it goes away for preservation...
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Unfortunately when I visited Uncle Ho was away in Moscow for his annual maintenance trip so we couldn't go inside.
The square in front of the mausoleum is used for parades and ceremonial events
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Though there are huge lines to see the wax-like body of 'Uncle Ho', the lines move fast. Plus, for the brief time you're allowed to linger in the building, the airconditioning is fabulous!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Hanoi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lendu Hotels
- Fort George Island Hotels
- Gaspé Hotels
- Albert Canyon Hotels