Been here? Rate It!
Ho Chi Min Mausoleum
Ho Chi Min's mausoleum is open for visitors in the mornings for viewing where you can see Ho Chi Min's embalmed body... except in November when it goes away for preservation...
Uncle Ho's Resting place
The mausoleum was closed but the architecture is interesting. We also saw his simple abode in a pretty garden. Nearby was a single pillar pagoda. Well worth seeing in the museum of Ethnography.
Ho Chi minh museum
Ho Chi Minh Museum.ONE pillar pagoda, presidental palace all around here.
A place where lot of tourist will visit.
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Unfortunately when I visited Uncle Ho was away in Moscow for his annual maintenance trip so we couldn't go inside.
The square in front of the mausoleum is used for parades and ceremonial events
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Though there are huge lines to see the wax-like body of 'Uncle Ho', the lines move fast. Plus, for the brief time you're allowed to linger in the building, the airconditioning is fabulous!
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Hanoi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Screven Hotels
- Tinos Hotels
- Pangandaran Hotels
- Al Jazirah al Hamra' Hotels
- Saint George Island
- Santa Catalina Island Things to Do
- Tinos Things to Do
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Land Brandenburg Things to Do
- Namibia Things to Do
- Kajaani Things to Do
- Haiti Things to Do
- Provincia de La Altagracia Things to Do
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Things to Do
- Manhattan Beach Open
- Pembroke Things to Do
- Antigua and Barbuda Things to Do