Been here? Rate It!
Uncle Ho's Resting place
The mausoleum was closed but the architecture is interesting. We also saw his simple abode in a pretty garden. Nearby was a single pillar pagoda. Well worth seeing in the museum of Ethnography.
Ho Chi minh museum
Ho Chi Minh Museum.ONE pillar pagoda, presidental palace all around here.
A place where lot of tourist will visit.
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Unfortunately when I visited Uncle Ho was away in Moscow for his annual maintenance trip so we couldn't go inside.
The square in front of the mausoleum is used for parades and ceremonial events
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Though there are huge lines to see the wax-like body of 'Uncle Ho', the lines move fast. Plus, for the brief time you're allowed to linger in the building, the airconditioning is fabulous!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Hanoi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Screven Hotels
- Tinos Hotels
- Pangandaran Hotels
- Al Jazirah al Hamra' Hotels
- Saint George Island
- Santa Catalina Island Things to Do
- Tinos Things to Do
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Land Brandenburg Things to Do
- Namibia Things to Do
- Kajaani Things to Do
- Haiti Things to Do
- Provincia de La Altagracia Things to Do
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Things to Do
- Manhattan Beach Open
- Pembroke Things to Do
- Antigua and Barbuda Things to Do