• Street sellers

Hanoi Tourist Traps

I was in Hanoi recently on a business trip for a few days. My colleagues and I walked around the old quarter where they sell a lot of tourist goods. I got caught just after I had crossed the road, a lady carrying 2 baskets on a pole bumped into me by 'mistake' and within seconds I somehow ended up carrying the pole and wearing her hat. My...

• Transportation matters

Hanoi Tourist Traps

I felt into the traps 3 times, even I am extremely careful: 1. Took a taxi from one of the museum to the city, should cost around 40,000 Dong. The meter jumps so fast that I ended up paying about 5 times more. BUT, this is not the end of it. After I tried to consult the driver the price per kilometer and failure to do so, my wife passed me two...

• Touts

Hanoi Tourist Traps

You may see women carrying loads of fruit and think great photo opportunity. So do they!! They will ask whether you want a photo or if you are with someone else give them the pole to carry and for them to have their photo - for a price!!!

Thu Do Ha Noi Hotels

Top Thu Do Ha Noi Hotels

Hanoi Hotels
2747 Reviews - 6065 Photos

Instant Answers: Thu Do Ha Noi

Comments

Thu Do Ha Noi Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Thu Do Ha Noi tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Thu Do Ha Noi sightseeing.
Map of Thu Do Ha Noi